Speculation Chad Warner [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

That values Warner at a top 4 pick and a pick 7-10ish. If you wont take that then clearly you guys are either unreasonable or are happy to forgo the trade bounty for another chance at a premiership, id prefer the premiership if it was me.

I hope we leave Warner alone this year, should be gettable with our 1st pick alone next year
Will they have the cap space ?

Bolton $1.2 mil
Warner $1.5
Brayshaw will be looking for a massive upgrade just to name 1 and im sure in 2-3 years there will be others looking and saying i want a bit of that.

Is there a reason West Coast fans think he would choose them other than having the picks to pay for him?

Has got a core group of Sharks boys at Freo that he is mates with at Freo that I'm sure he'd love to play with

Is there a reason West Coast fans think he would choose them other than having the picks to pay for him?

Has got a core group of Sharks boys at Freo that he is mates with at Freo that I'm sure he'd love to play with
Would freo even get close to the $$$ west coast will have on the table ?
Probably looking at around 8 years $12 mil if he was to move today

I guess money is a thing but this trade period is too close to that grand final heartache, it would be too big a factor weighing on his mind to go for money over potentially challenging

Maybe next year, looks like it would be a next year request anyway

I guess money is a thing but this trade period is too close to that grand final heartache, it would be too big a factor weighing on his mind to go for money over potentially challenging

Its not like the Eagles will be at the bottom forever, hes still young, he will be around playing good footy when the Eagles are back up the ladder.

If it is next year then that would just about totally rule out fremantle
Both the ability to get the picks as freo would be certain top 4 and Salary cap space
your taking $1.2 mil a year on with just Bolton

Both the ability to get the picks as freo would be certain top 4 and Salary cap space
Freo would have 3x first rounders next year (if their F1 isn't traded this year)

We may smooth Boltons contract out longer

No no no

You’ll be paying a good chunk of shais salary for us so will have plenty cash for the chad

once again , Thankyou Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo would have 3x first rounders next year (if their F1 isn't traded this year)

3 x 1st rounders between 15-20 doesnt buy you pick 3
Swans will want top 5 pick which freo wont have but eagles will

* Also next years draft is pretty crap after 10

Youll have to pay Brayshaw next year too with his new contract next year too, he will get big offers to go back to Vic no doubt that youll have to contend with.

You cant match what we can pay, its just not possible, doesnt matter how much smoothing out you do.

Most clubs automatically increase players wages in line with the salary cap increase, 2 clubs dont. West coast and Essendon, combine that with our lack of senior players in their prime to pay big money to, we just have so much money going around its ridiculous

Youll have to pay Brayshaw next year too with his new contract next year too, he will get big offers to go back to Vic no doubt that youll have to contend with.

You cant match what we can pay, its just not possible, doesnt matter how much smoothing out you do.

Most clubs automatically increase players wages in line with the salary cap increase, 2 clubs dont. West coast and Essendon, combine that with our lack of senior players in their prime to pay big money to, we just have so much money going around its ridiculous
Hang on, I thought all the Hungry Jacks franchises were already accounted for?

It's part of the reason Pickett is so much better with Bolton. Bolton and Chad are very similar IMO and play a decent enough split of forward/mid. Pickett would be like 600-700k cheaper and fill the exact position we need.

Given Bolton is a given, Pickett is better for us if possible over Warner and even that must be tight cap wise.

Youre going to be disappointed bud
Nah ill be right , Freo always pay up and pay up big for contracted players

Its #9 + #10 if you want contribution of $200k X 2
#9 ,+ #10 + #16 for Contribution of $300k x 4

And thats even if Shai Bolton wants or gets to Freo
He could easily end up at the eagles as well and he has his medals so cash is KING

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Chad Warner [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back