Unofficial Preview Changes for Grand Final - West Coast v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on making the big dance! I'm just wondering, what was Sam Mitchell's influence in that first final and what approach do you think will be taken with him next weekend? The piss ant needs to be stopped.

Congratulations on making the big dance! I'm just wondering, what was Sam Mitchell's influence in that first final and what approach do you think will be taken with him next weekend? The piss ant needs to be stopped.
In the QF Mitchell had a lot of the ball, but most of his disposals were quick kicks from congestion that led to either:

A) Intercept marks.
B) 50/50 contest.

So he didn't have too much of an influence in that game.

I'm hoping Simo has been holding back and this Sat the Eagles will put a hard tag on Mitchell. Hutchins most likely, cannot let Mitchell get 30 touches again, he is their in form mid. Need to watch Smith and Hill as well.

Just want to thank ALL the players and coaches for an absolutely sensational year that looked like being a total disaster after round 3.
I am awestruck by their achievements and so happy for them that they have now got the reward that they worked so hard for.
A win next week would be UNBEEELEEVABLE but if its not to be I hope the boys are still proud of themselves.
What a fantastic club to be a supporter of. WELL I LOVE IT !!!!!

I'm hoping Simo has been holding back and this Sat the Eagles will put a hard tag on Mitchell. Hutchins most likely, cannot let Mitchell get 30 touches again, he is their in form mid. Need to watch Smith and Hill as well.

I just can't see a hard tag happening after resisting for so long. Agree that Hutchings would likely be the one to focus attention of him though.

Also interesting to see who Shiels tags. Shuey has shown he's capable of breaking the tag. Wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Gaff this time.

I agree, hopefully he gets clamped. Who will go to Smith and Hill?

Good luck this week guys.
Got a houseful of people coming over on Saturday that follow a whole bunch on Vic teams and we're all on the Eagles.
Even decorating the house in West Coasts colors.
Cheers HBF

Hopefully it's a contest and not a thrashing.

Not sure how Hawk fans would react after getting smacked around on their dung heap ;)

Cheers HBF

Hopefully it's a contest and not a thrashing.

Not sure how Hawk fans would react after getting smacked around on their dung heap ;)

West Coast do matchup pretty well against Hawthorn. Your forwards could really trouble their backs, and Nic Nat will be far too good for whoever Hawthorn throw at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We think he's a good man. We like him. We got nothing against him, but we're definitely gonna make orphans of his children.

I'm on the Eagles bandwagon for next week, Hawks have won enough, time for someone else to win and it might aswell be someone with a great jumper

please tell me youre wearing the royal wings

I'm on the Eagles bandwagon for next week, Hawks have won enough, time for someone else to win and it might aswell be someone with a great jumper

please tell me youre wearing the royal wings
We hope so

Makes the most sense

We hope so

Makes the most sense
you guys finished higher than hawks and won the qualifying final, should wear what u want and force hawfs to wear the power ranger :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Changes for Grand Final - West Coast v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back