Preview Changes for the Prelim v Port Adelaide - Sat @7:40

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s just madness that we didn’t get 10 games into sweet early in the year so he’s primed to be ready for a big final like tonight and next week. How are we seriously persisting with Young over him? I just can’t comprehend it.

It was a clear mistake to not bring him in late in the year, but it would be madness to bring him in now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes, Young was shown up, thankfully English stood up ok,
Treloar will be lucky to hold his spot
Lewy gave it a crack all game, didn't drop his head.
There is literally no way Timmy halves the ruck contest without Lewy's effort.
Plus off the ball he ran the Big O around.
Don't trust me ask the supporters at the game

I just don't get Treloar's lack of output.
He is surely being instructed to float around packs inside of winning ground balls. Just baffling how little hunger he had at the ball today. Also wouldn't shock me if he's still not 100% as he didn't seem to hit full pace at all tonight. The offseason should do him well but I'm not optimistic he'll do too much this finals series

(Now fingers crossed for the Norm Smith to prove me wrong)

No way Roarke comes out, put his body on the line all night. VDM out for Garcia. Other than that Bevo will stick with what he has.
No way VDM is out. Hero of the match. Created a goal and won us the game. Put a fair bit of pressure in a pretty tough backline. doubt the mc drop him. Young, doubt he will be dropped. No other replacement. UNCHANGED IF NO INJURIES

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way Roarke comes out, put his body on the line all night. VDM out for Garcia. Other than that Bevo will stick with what he has.
Is useless with the football unless he has a clear target in front of his eyes. Cost the dogs 3+ goals tonight purely from his panic. Not up to it. Has no weapons, can't tag, has a crack but is a liability in finals footy.

English was actually solid in the ruck and didn’t do a whole lot forward. Don’t know where it ended but at one point in the third quarter we were leading hitouts to advantage

It’s going to be interesting. You could bring an extra small and let Schache ruck a little. Otherwise you back Young in and hold your breath.

What’s Lewis young offered us off the footy that makes up for his mediocre ruck work? I’d say not much at all.
He belted Zach Merrett after Merrett got one of our guys, I thought that was pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes for the Prelim v Port Adelaide - Sat @7:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Back