Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 19 vs. Port Adelaide, Marvel Stadium Friday 23/07 @ 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal Brown has a whole season of evidence this year proving that he cannot kick 30m goals!
All his obvious deficiencies which involve almost every aspect of his game are completely overlooked by selectors week after week. This club has totally lost the plot in 2020/2021.

His Kicking is Good way better then Duds in Madgen and C Brown
C Brown plays a different role, I’d like Murphy to be given a go in Madge’s role but the coaching staff seem intent on backing in Madgen.

Every list of ins here includes Sier's name but I guarantee he will again not get a game. Collingwood is averse to winning a game or retaining genuinely talented players.
More chance Rantall comes in and plays up half forward with Sidey getting more midfield time

Port away off a 5 day break, we will need to roll with quite a few changes.

In: Sier, Ginnivan, Cox, Macrae, Poulter (promoted from medical sub)
Out: Adams (inj/managed), Thomas (inj), Cameron, Murphy, C. Brown

More chance Rantall comes in and plays up half forward with Sidey getting more midfield time
Rantall! If he comes in ahead of Sier then I am not watching another Collingwood game. Rantall has shown no ability to compete at AFL level or even VFL level, particularly as a half forward. If he is selected then selectors can stick the team up their arse.

I think its clear Sidey has fallen off a cliff but if he wants to play another season he needs to stay up forward. Way too loose and mistake ridden in the midfield.. love him but the ends is near.

Rantall! If he comes in ahead of Sier then I am not watching another Collingwood game. Rantall has shown no ability to compete at AFL level or even VFL level, particularly as a half forward. If he is selected then selectors can stick the team up their arse.
I want Sier to come as well but I think that’s what the club are more likely to go with

Why? Madgen has done a good job in recent weeks. He's quicker and bigger than Murphy too.
Murphy is a better kick and has stronger hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are the correct changes.
Yes,I like those changes too.It looks like Thomas and Brown are injured,so at least two new players will have to come in,and Sier and Macrae are the obvious replacements.The midfield needs a massive overhaul,and the time for that is right now.

I’d rather play Keane than Roughead, I think he has been hidden by our fold back defending.
Would rather develop someone who can compete in future.

Yes,I like those changes too.It looks like Thomas and Brown are injured,so at least two new players will have to come in,and Sier and Macrae are the obvious replacements.The midfield needs a massive overhaul,and the time for that is right now.
The time for the massive overhaul was a long time ago, not now when selectors feeble, faulty hands are forced by multiple injuries.

Darcy Cameron is not an upgrade on Mason Cox. The only thing in his favour is being a few years younger

IN: Ginnivan, Macrae, Sier
OUT: Madgen, Thomas, Brown

Don't think I saw Poulter all game. He can stay sub

IN: Ginnivan, Macrae, Sier
OUT: Madgen, Thomas, Brown

Don't think I saw Poulter all game. He can stay sub
Why make him sub? Why not drop him and replace him? He wasn't good enough to make the 22, came on early then did nothing. Why does he deserve to be part of the 23 next week?

Why make him sub? Why not drop him and replace him? He wasn't good enough to make the 22, came on early then did nothing. Why does he deserve to be part of the 23 next week?

We could drop just about everyone then as most where Crap

The sub is a shithouse role for a first year player. Asking a guy to come on and play a relatively undefined role in the absence of another is not the job for an 18 year old. Play them the full game or don't play them at all.

The sub is a shithouse role for a first year player. Asking a guy to come on and play a relatively undefined role in the absence of another is not the job for an 18 year old. Play them the full game or don't play them at all.
But there has to be a sub and that person has to show in their time on the field that they are worthy of a full game next week. Ruscoe did that last week by coming on as sub and playing well. Poulter did not similarly impress this week when he was subbed on in the first half. His form had trailed off prior to becoming sub so I see no reason to give him a full game next week, unless there are more holes to fill than we have in form players to fill them.

Agree is Idiotic to play a Kid in that Postion.

Should been Mayne or Madgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back