Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 23 vs. Carlton, Sun 21/08, 3:20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can smell it in the air, the city of Melbourne stops today for the biggest home and away game of our lives, good vs evil - lets hope good prevails. Go pies!

very tight game. Blues up and about, reckon Voss has got stuck into them and they have more to play for. We've come off a strong opponent, but do we get better as a result, or lose some confidence. Our trajectory seems to be going the opposite way to Richmond, Geelong, Sydney... so will be v impressive if we can rebound and make an impression in the next few weeks
Could have been blown out of the water last week but we showed great resilience.
I don’t think we’ve lost any confidence and hopefully Flu is no longer an issue.

Fin is basically playing the second year he missed due to Covid, so development wise he is coming from further back.
I hope he plays well today, and I expect him to explode next season.
I hope he does as well. I think of all the kids recruited in the 2020 draft, he is the most important as he's shown he can get those clearances. We need someone to take over from Adams, and he look like he could be the one.

1661038561419.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back