Preview Changes/Preview – Round 5 vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown out for a small seems pretty obvious, happy if he goes out for Hunter or Woey (full game).

Who knows what the MRO will put out of the proverbial with Kozzy. Wait and see.

Rage out: Lever for that dumb as free kick against 4 foot Rachele.

Come Monday: Out- Ben Brown, In: Tholstrup.

Rage out: Lever for that dumb as free kick against 4 foot Rachele.
Carry that with you to your grave. Ignore the other 99% of the game where he was back to his best.

Carry that with you to your grave. Ignore the other 99% of the game where he was back to his best.
I agree. his best is great. but geez, starting every game -12 because you know Lever will do at least 2 mind boggling mistakes is a hard pill to take. You don't want your defenders to be your dumbest players. That's why McVee is so good.

I agree. his best is great. but geez, starting every game -12 because you know Lever will do at least 2 mind boggling mistakes is a hard pill to take. You don't want your defenders to be your dumbest players. That's why McVee is so good.
Starting -12 , lets forget about the goals he saved tonight with intercepts though. I agree he was crap the first three weeks but youre just being silly nit-picking him the past two weeks.

Starting -12 , lets forget about the goals he saved tonight with intercepts though. I agree he was crap the first three weeks but youre just being silly nit-picking him the past two weeks.
Also acting like no other defender makes mistakes.

its a no to Tholstrop atm . he is getting midfield experience at Casey he won't get in the senior team . he will get his turn later in the season .!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one where Rachele basically staged for a free and got it? (Crows were 21-9 for frees).

Let's also forget the 5 intercept marks, 6 intercept possessions and 4 spoils hey..
You shouldn't condone Lever's stupidity. It's that sort of thinking that Lever probably has which causes this repeated behaviour. 2 goals a game from low level IQ and dumb frees. It undoes a lot of his good work.

His Brisbane moment in the finals a couple of years ago typified him as a player. I'm happy for him to be dropped.

You shouldn't condone Lever's stupidity. It's that sort of thinking that Lever probably has which causes this repeated behaviour. 2 goals a game from low level IQ and dumb frees. It undoes a lot of his good work.

His Brisbane moment in the finals a couple of years ago typified him as a player. I'm happy for him to be dropped.

His form was sketchy in the first couple of games, no doubt, but you don't need to go over the top with your comments and do that thing where you make up a stat and then start preaching it as fact.

How do you produce so much consistent drivel?

His form was sketchy in the first couple of games, no doubt, but you don't need to go over the top with your comments and do that thing where you make up a stat and then start preaching it as fact.
Photo_2024-04-05_10-12-19_AM.png
How can you say with a straight face that it wasn't a free? It was so blatant and so unnecessary. And then he looks up at the scoreboard dumbfounded at how it could've been called (lol) which only further showcases his lack of footy IQ. It will probably go in the 2025 umpiring manual for showing what not to do as a defender. Hell he even could've been given umpire dissent for his over the top reaction.

Time to wake up Jake and stop giving dumb frees away. Like I said, happy for him to be dropped as I was last week.

How do you produce so much consistent drivel?
You gotta be joking? How much more evidence do you need. We've had years of this stuff. In big moments too.

I dont care if he shanks a kick and it goes straight to Adelaide for a walk in goal. I can handle skill execution errors. But I can't tolerate stupidity in decision making on the footy field. Especially with defenders. it brought Adelaide right back into the game.

View attachment 1950228
How can you say with a straight face that it wasn't a free? It was so blatant and so unnecessary. And then he looks up at the scoreboard dumbfounded at how it could've been called (lol) which only further showcases his lack of footy IQ. It will probably go in the 2025 umpiring manual for showing what not to do as a defender. Hell he even could've been given umpire dissent for his over the top reaction.

Time to wake up Jake and stop giving dumb frees away. Like I said, happy for him to be dropped as I was last week.

Ah yes, posting single frames of things, always indisputable.

Watch it properly - and I mean actually properly. Rachele runs straight into him and flops, was an incredibly soft and lucky free, the standard kind you see crafty small forwards try for every week if you watch much footy.

You gotta be joking? How much more evidence do you need. We've had years of this stuff. In big moments too.
We've had years of you picking random bullshit to focus on devaluing any post you might have to the point where you're a well known joke across an entire Internet forum amongst multiple teams boards.

I dont care if he shanks a kick and it goes straight to Adelaide for a walk in goal. I can handle skill execution errors. But I can't tolerate stupidity in decision making on the footy field. Especially with defenders. it brought Adelaide right back into the game.
There really isn't any reasoning with you is there.

No defender is perfect. Just like our forwards, which make a lot more mistakes as a unit than our backs.

Ah yes, posting single frames of things, always indisputable.

Watch it properly - and I mean actually properly. Rachele runs straight into him and flops, was an incredibly soft and lucky free, the standard kind you see crafty small forwards try for every week if you watch much footy.
yes rachele was trying to sell it, because Lever gave him every reason too. There is absolutely 0 excuse to have his arms around Rachele like this. This is what the umpire saw and it was rightfully paid. Unbelievable that you can excuse the arms around the body like this.

Don't say I need to watch it properly. Learn the rules. It's so blatant. and on Rachele who is half his size.

Anyway, I hope he gets run through the vision on Monday morning.

yes rachele was trying to sell it, because Lever gave him every reason too. There is absolutely 0 excuse to have his arms around Rachele like this. This is what the umpire saw and it was rightfully paid. Unbelievable that you can excuse the arms around the body like this.

Don't say I need to watch it properly. Learn the rules. It's so blatant. and on Rachele who is half his size.

Anyway, I hope he gets run through the vision on Monday morning.

I'm gonna tap out if you can't discuss things like a grown up. Have a good weekend.

I'm gonna tap out if you can't discuss things like a grown up. Have a good weekend.
arms around the body is a free. bottom line. I've shown you the infringement in a clear screenshot. the flailing by rachele happened after which is completely irrelevant to the initial infringement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back