Preview Changes/Preview – Round 5 vs. Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to suggest AMW as well.
I’m not sure Moniz-Wakefield is a proper defender (yet). More like a forward/mid that they are running off half back either for development to build his actual defensive craft.

I’m not sure Moniz-Wakefield is a proper defender (yet). More like a forward/mid that they are running off half back either for development to build his actual defensive craft.
Interesting. I haven’t seen enough of him to be honest - just going off recent stats which indicate he’s been going ok.

Billings has played well in two games at the MCG so I'm inclined to give him one more chance, but would rather see him dropped over sub, can't see him impacting in the role.

Id be keen to see AMW in for Kozzy and maybe Tholstrup for Brown but I can't see that happening.

Billings has played well in two games at the MCG so I'm inclined to give him one more chance, but would rather see him dropped over sub, can't see him impacting in the role.

Id be keen to see AMW in for Kozzy and maybe Tholstrup for Brown but I can't see that happening.

Billings deserves another go next week. He has flaws, but he generates shots on goal which the team was sorely lacking last year. The forward mix needs more time to gel together.

Gotta be the first time an action is weighted higher than the outcome. Which is a concept I actually support but I can't get my head around the MRP's inconsistency.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I wasn’t dazzled with Billings’ tackle attempts. Several times a Crows player just went through the tackle like it wasn’t even there.

If Billings isn’t going to tackle effectively he’s got to nail more of those shots at goal to make up for it.
Yeh I also noticed Billings had a few meek tackle attempts, they really stood out, Ben Brown looked more likely to stick multiple tackles last night

Surely the Koz hit is low impact. Barely touched him. The club would be very confident to get that lowered to a fine.

He left the ground, stuck his elbow out and struck the Crows player in the head.

It was a deliberate action. Not incidental contact.

No chance he gets off on appeal. Time for the league to take zero tolerance for non-football acts.

We have been drafting some absolute grub snipers lately. JVR copped his third citation in 25 games; all have been for striking. He needs to take these rat acts out of his game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm doing it coz it's the right thing to do not for the laughs from Kent or anyone else. Pretty proud of myself honestly.
dave grohl GIF

Well I had to take some time, bullying is not ok at any time proper slander. Apologise now.
Had to compose yourself, very understandable, if you need to chat about this hit me up in a PM.

Last edited:
Well I had to take some time, bullying is not ok at any time proper slander. Apologise now.
Happily. I’ll go the Eddie Maguire apology:

I’m really sorry if anything I said was something that made you uncomfortable.

If I was Eddie I would pivot right now and say something like “this brings home how important it is to show respect to women/indigenous players/mental health/umpires/terrorist suspects in custody or whatever.

It didn’t work for him so well so I’ll skip on the last bit

Happily. I’ll go the Eddie Maguire apology:

I’m really sorry if anything I said was something that made you uncomfortable.

If I was Eddie I would pivot right now and say something like “this brings home how important it is to show respect to women/indigenous players/mental health/umpires/terrorist suspects in custody or whatever.

It didn’t work for him so well so I’ll skip on the last bit
This is my favourite type of apology tbf. I'm sorry that you're such a pussy 😂

I'm doing it coz it's the right thing to do not for the laughs from Kent or anyone else. Pretty proud of myself honestly.
Don’t sit back and be proud. You’ve not peaked yet and with some daily coaching I look forward to you being the best A11 you can be

Had to comprise yourself, very understandable, if you need to chat about this hit me up in a PM.
Thanks mate. I'll be sure to give you an emoji react to any more of your crusades in the future, it only takes a little for all of us to do alot.

Don’t sit back and be proud. You’ve not peaked yet and with some daily coaching I look forward to you being the best A11 you can be

Be the best blush you can be Rude!

This is my favourite type of apology tbf. I'm sorry that you're such a pussy 😂
AFL media personality handbook, this one. Almost so breathtaking that I could grudgingly admire it, except with time he stopped landing the spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back