Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 22, 2024 vs Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Melbourne at the 'G won't be easy"

LOL I can definitely see us losing to a crippled, struggling team. This loser instils no confidence in his players or his coaching group.
I love how he tries demoralise his own team before they've even set foot on the field.

LOL I can definitely see us losing to a crippled, struggling team. This loser instils no confidence in his players or his coaching group.
I love how he tries demoralise his own team before they've even set foot on the field.
With him coaching he's probably right.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thinking they're an easy kill is a bad mindset.

Thinking they're an easy kill is a bad mindset.
Especially this season where there’s only 3 games between 3rd and 12th.
On current form we should win and if we can pick up some % along the way than that’s a bonus.

I read back along the Carlton and Sydney game day threads.
According to the 2 minute experts we was going to lose both those games anywhere from 30-80 points. 😂

This whole Melbourne at the G won't be easy gives me the absolute shits. Someone needs to get into Ken's ear so he doesn't say something stupid during the finals series, you know, like "finals are scary." 🤦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back