Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 24, 2024 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratugolea was a key forward at Geelong for 4 years before he was moved to defence because he wasn't an effective key forward.

Rat never got a proper run at Geelong . Why would Geelong played RAT when they had Tom Hawkin at prime , Cameron and Rohan . Even Dixon would had struggled to become regular forward in there team .

I don't want argue too much about esava v Marshall.

But I do think from the eye test Esava creates more and stops intercept marks via his physical ability, which he won't get a stat for.
100% right , but it is very hard for some people to grasp it .

I'm generally not the at type of person that loses it. Sorry to disappoint you.

I accept the reality of the situation.

Koch is the antithesis of the Port Adelaide ethos.
Hinkley is a poor coach.
We have a very good list.
Jed is a spud.
Burton is super unaccountable.
Marshall has been soft and down this year.

When we play Freo, we have to see what Burton and Jed do because we've played very well recently without their negative traits infecting the games. We will see.

If you read any of my posts, you would know I'm not a fatalist you accuse me of and always give players hope to succeed but its tough when you see bad form after bad form.

On game day, you have to back the guys wearing the teal.

Just a very interesting time where we have a lot of momentum in the team but a few coaching decisions could derail it.

Much 'n all as it's attractive to pin our recent good form on the absence of Cheese and Burton, I think some of it's been down to more regular and consistent high level performances and leadership from Rozee and Butters, also The Horned One. And very welcome it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back