Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 24, 2024 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ain't winning a final let alone a flag, with McEntee playing in September.

I get Narkle needs to play a full game in the SANFL before September, but for god's sake play Sinn as the sub, even if he only gets a quarter.

I can see Ken sneaking McEntee into the 22 over Evans or Mead.

Hinkley has brought McEntree back to show that he is still in charge.

I've posted a number of times over the years that Hinkley doesn't really understand what he is doing so when something works he doesn't know what or why and he inevitably reverts to something he feels comfortable with that doesn't work as well.

Nothing against Jed. I'm sure he does his absolute best but he's just not an AFL standard player.

Marshall's last 7 games:

R23 - 8 disposals, 0 goals (subbed at half time)
R19 - 0 disposals, 0 goals (subbed half way through second quarter)
R18 - 15 disposals, 0 goals
R17 - 7 disposals, 0 goals (subbed half way through third quarter)
R16 - 9 disposals, 1 goal
R15 - 8 disposals, 1 goal
R13 - 6 disposals, 1 goal

Fck me that's a bad picture. Add in the leading from behind and the cotton-wool approach to marking that creates zero crumbs or pressure.

I'm pretty sure we tried McEntee as a midfielder in the 2s to get some stats and when that didn't work, we played him forward where he still didn't do much. .

Let me guess, you were watching from side on? Before you go criticising one of our most coachable players, how about you try and watch from behind the goals for once and then come back to us.

Lmao, that was sheer fluke that Geelong wasn't expecting. It worked once. If they did it again Stewart would absolutely turn Mac and cheese into paste.
Not to mention that the umps would crucify him for blocking.

It worked once but they would be watching him like a hawk and paying everything 2nd time around.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley’s just giving Jed a farewell AFL game. He’ll be sub then dropped for the first final and won’t be seen for the rest of the finals. Then he’ll be overlooked next season with SPP back and other small forward options available

CG81UQs.gif

Jed gets named as an emergency every Sunday game and people who don't understand football are like 'bLoOdY jED aGaIn rabble rabble rabble' and then he doesn't actually play and then because everybody has the memory of a goldfish we do the same thing for our next Sunday game.
Lol you idiot

Posted in another thread but worth repeating.

Without McEntee in the side this year: 9-1 at 140%
With McEntee in the side this year: 6-6 at 96%

If our season goes to shit from here on out, it might genuinely just be that simple.

Posted in another thread but worth repeating.

Without McEntee in the side this year: 9-1 at 140%
With McEntee in the side this year: 6-6 at 96%

If our season goes to shit from here on out, it might genuinely just be that simple.
This may sound like crazy talk but maybe, just maybe, repeat inside 50's and pressure acts doesn't trump actually kicking goals when it comes to winning games of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back