Preview Changes: R21 vs Gold Coast, Saturday August 5th, 1.40pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Their midfield annihilated us too, I'd rather put keays on Lukosious this time so he doesn't ruin our F50 entries. Plenty of others can scab goals out the front.
Witts handed ROB one of the biggest wallopings of his career. We need to shark his taps.

Averaging 2 goals and 82% efficiency and 7.5 score involvements last 2 weeks as permanent forward against 2x top 4 sides
You mean the two goals he kicked from the centre square? One from an Allier fumble and the other gifted to him from Tex.
We all know how distorted the efficiency stat can be. Kick it 40+ metres to a contest is still efficient.
Tex had 15 score involvements. Crouch and Dawson had 10. 7.5 from Keays seems a bit light.

You mean the two goals he kicked from the centre square? One from an Allier fumble and the other gifted to him from Tex.
We all know how distorted the efficiency stat can be. Kick it 40+ metres to a contest is still efficient.
Tex had 15 score involvements. Crouch and Dawson had 10. 7.5 from Keays seems a bit light.
What about the week before ? Just lucky ?

I agree - I think we should persevere, but he wasn't great this week.
Same sort of level that Tom Sparrow plays at most weeks but Schoey doesn’t have same experience yet , so has improvement in him if we stick with him

Sparrow 4th mid at melb when Oliver is available and they are known as one of best midfields in comp

I’ll assume you mean goal square not center square.

Do people think Sloane will remain outside the 22?

Did Nicks get asked about it in his press conference?
You'd think the team will be unchanged .....except for a Butts replacement

Given both Borlaise & Keane are under-sized KPD's ......do we think Himmelberg is any opportunity to come in & play CHB ??

Given both Borlaise & Keane are under-sized KPD's ......do we think Himmelberg is any opportunity to come in & play CHB ??
Nope, Himmelberg will be break glass in case of emergency fwd depth from here on in, if he doesn't ask for a trade.

I think we go in with Crouch midfield and rely on winning ground ball to stop opposition I50. Then, expose the "kids" in defence.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nope, it has to be Borlase now if we go tall which looks a no brainer with the Suns tall forwards. If we don't give Borlase a shot now questions should be asked why we've kept him for so long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Touk is suspended for going the squirrel grip on Zorko. What a grub.

Last edited:
This year we lost
McAsey
Murray
Butts

Fair test of KPD depth.

And Doedee

Yeah we gained Keanes with the loss of McAsey, but still a massive rearrangement of our back 6.

Yet, they looked rock solid Saturday night.

Credit to our defensive coach, Scott Burns.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This year we lost
McAsey
Murray
Butts

Fair test of KPD depth.

And Doedee

Yeah we gained Keanes with the loss of McAsey, but still a massive rearrangement of our back 6.

Dawson moved out of defence also.

This year we lost
McAsey
Murray
Butts

Fair test of KPD depth.

And Doedee

makes you wonder why we fear change or any disruption to our continuity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R21 vs Gold Coast, Saturday August 5th, 1.40pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back