Preview Changes: R4 vs Fremantle, Saturday April 8, 1.15pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Tex did practically nothing. Fog for Tex or if fog not fit play Muzz up forward and bring Keane in down back. Muzz got a great leap on him.

Hes not only offering nothing. Hes costing us with stupid, selfish ,undisciplined acts of frustration.
Terrible Leadership.

I wouldnt move Muzz now. Hes finally stamping his name on that position like a Boss.

If not Fog,its obviously Himmelbush if going tall, but I wouldnt mind seeing how Strauchan gos as a predominately tall Fwd. I think he leads very well and has good skills for a man his size.

If Fog is fit:

In: Fog, Keane
Out: Gollant (sucks, the kid played well... but, you know, Fog), Butts.

Butts just looks like he needs a spell to get his shoulder right at the moment.

Out: Smith (omitted), Berry (clearly carrying something and can’t get the ball), Butts (either injured or horrendously out of form or both)

In: Cook, Keane, (and Jones into the 22)
Sub: Schoenberg

B: Doedee - Murray - Michalanney
HB: Milera - Keane - Hinge
C: Soligo - Keays - Dawson
HF: Rachele - Walker - Pedlar
F: Rankine - Thilthorpe - Gollant
R: O’Brien - Laird - Sloane
Int: Sholl - Cook - Jones - Murphy
Sub: Schoenberg

Emg: Crouch, Himmelberg, Hamill

Edit: if Fog is fit, he can replace Tex who looks like he could use a spell.

If neither of Fog or Tex are 100%, Himmelberg can replace Tex.

Gollant must play next week.

In reality, you just know Matty Crouch is coming in lol
Nah it won't be Crouch. Schoenberg more likely but I wouldn't bring him in yet. Agree Gollant shouldnt be dropped.

What's the prognosis on Berry's calf? Schoenberg could come in, but I'd much prefer to give him another week in the SANFL.

If Fog is right to go, Tex should be rested, he's at the age now where he can't play through every game. However, I suspect they'll drop Gollant even though he played quite well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out:
Butts Tex rested Smith

In:
Keane Fogarty if fit Jones
As much as tex needs to be rested. I'll go with rd 6 in Tassie.

We play the next 2 weeks at home, he wont want to pass up on them.

Weekly reminder Hinge is shite and looks good when the going is good but is badly exposed when the going is otherwise.
We have another contender for worst post of the week here I think?

Sadly I think it's time for Berry to have a spell. Just hasn't fired a shot since the start of the season. Looks really slow for some reason.
Adelaide High Performance Manager Darren Burgess has provided the following injury update after the Round Three win over Port Adelaide.

“Sam Berry got a knock to his calf and was subbed out of the game in the third quarter, he will be assessed during the week.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R4 vs Fremantle, Saturday April 8, 1.15pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back