Changes v Carlton: Dawes, Mckenzie for Byrnes and Fitz

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Garland? he could of played VFL two weeks ago if they didn't have a bye according to Roos/Misson. We need him back ASAP which allows Frawley to spend more time forward without weakening our backline as much.

Good question. According to the Casey site, he hasn't been named. Casey Team Rd 2

According to Misson: “Col’s been training well the last couple of weeks and he’s available this week,”
What's going on?

Good question. According to the Casey site, he hasn't been named (below).
According to Misson: “Col’s been training well the last couple of weeks and he’s available this week,” elite performance manager Dave Misson told Dee TV.
What's going on?

Unless they are taking the same approach with him as they did with Dawes, getting him as fit as they can through training without risking him getting injured during a game. which would be unconventional. Either way i would love to see him back in the side.

Unless they are taking the same approach with him as they did with Dawes, getting him as fit as they can through training without risking him getting injured during a game. which would be unconventional. Either way i would love to see him back in the side.

It's a bit odd. Unless he's training well but just not up to match fitness. I guess 'Available' means from an injury standpoint, not necessarily conditioning. But they have subs in the VFL, right? Why not at least start him and sub him off if needed? Hope to see him back next week.

It's a bit odd. Unless he's training well but just not up to match fitness. I guess 'Available' means from an injury standpoint, not necessarily conditioning. But they have subs in the VFL, right? Why not at least start him and sub him off if needed? Hope to see him back next week.

I am pretty sure the VFL don't have subs, but can sometimes have a 5th interchange player but that is generally a 17/18 yr old from the TAC. But pay him if he is right to go, bad luck to Casey if he only plays 70 mins melbourne is the priority.

Good question. According to the Casey site, he hasn't been named. Casey Team Rd 2

According to Misson: “Col’s been training well the last couple of weeks and he’s available this week,”
What's going on?

I'd reckon... and don't quote me on this... but I'd reckon that he simply pulled up sore the day of selection.

A day after Misson and everyone says he's a shot to play causing people to go on about 'conspiracies and such'....

I'd reckon... and don't quote me on this... but I'd reckon that he simply pulled up sore the day of selection.

A day after Misson and everyone says he's a shot to play causing people to go on about 'conspiracies and such'....

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Yeah I think what you've said would pretty much be it. I don't buy into the conspiracy theories. He'll play when he's ready.

And yet I've been reading posts suggesting that we drop fitzy now dawes is back? Wouldn't having fitzy and Dawes in the same forward line be a positive in a team with no forward line?

I wonder about some of the things I read here sometimes.

Then you realise you're reading your own posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back