Preview Preview/Changes – Round 9 vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah for sure. I think Bowey for Billings seems the most obvious to me - Then it becomes perhaps Woey as sub. Hunter and Hore seem the only realistic chances out of the players they've prepared just in case, can't see Brown coming in as 'fresh legs'. Wouldn't be totally shocked to see Bowey for Woey, Hunter for Billings. But I'm the same as you, can't see many changes happening.
Are you saying Laurie takes Billings position in the main side?

Would love someone to ask why some players come straight back in and others have to come back via Casey .
Would assume Bowser's fitness is fine, full preseason and been able to do some running while recovering from the collarbone, meanwhile McAdam has done no running coming off an interrupted preseason and calf.

Can't believe this game is tomorrow. That has come around quick.

Bowser in, Woey sub, Laurie to get some game time at Casey.

Woey is a good sub now that he can play down back as well. Had some nice little moments against the Cats too with his toughness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Billings survive lol
He hasn't set the world on fire, but has he been THAT bad? He's been no worse than Sparrow. Kind of surprised Hunter didn't come in for him. But obviously Hunter isn't doing enough. And I'm it sure Hunter or Laurie provides more. Salem probably replaces him when he gets fit. Or Spargo.

He hasn't set the world on fire, but has he been THAT bad? He's been no worse than Sparrow. Kind of surprised Hunter didn't come in for him. But obviously Hunter isn't doing enough. And I'm it sure Hunter or Laurie provides more. Salem probably replaces him when he gets fit. Or Spargo.

Mate I bag Sparrow a ton but Billings has been crap for weeks. Soft and isn't doing anything with it on the outside.

Considering how our '1 million inside 50' gameplan has resulted in shocking games against Carlton recently (Because they play the same way as us), really be interesting to see how this game looks.

Damo hates us. Always has. I love it.

Sam Walsh is the man we need to stop imo.

Last chance surely.

I want Hunter in if Billings doesn't get it together this week.

I actually think Billings can be really good for us, but he's been so disappointing for a month straight.
I like the idea of playing Hunter in Billings role, assume hes a bit behind the 8 ball in terms of fitness after an interrupted preseason and start to the season but i think he could be good as high forward distributor with Chandler. Always been a good field kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back