Preview Changes V Hawks (Cox, Elliott, Ramsay & Thomas in; Schaz, Brown & Reid - gulp! - emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emergencies Reid, Scharanberg, Brown.

Well I'll be hornswaggled.

So if getting 35 everytime he plays in the VFL isn't demanding selection then what is? Getting 45? Meanwhile Langdon wasn't even that impressive when he was in the VFL.
Yeah that's the thing that gets me. Shaz dominates the VFL. Langdon plays some decent games but not much more than hat you'd expect for an AFL player to do off half back in the twos.

I guess its not all doom and gloom. Elliott back is great, Ramsay needs games, and Josh Thomas finally gets to pull on the black and white again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They always find a way to make it more mind boggling than the previous week

Fear and loathing in the match committee.

I think they reached for the ether this week, the mushrooms werent psychadelic enough.

Has anyone else just had enough?

Yep, I'm heading to the mountains for some horse time after I play on Saturday. This is just too ****ed up even for a ****ed up unit like me.

Buckley selects Langdon over Reid and Scharenberg, it's actually unbelievable.
Its staggering. Reid mightn't be in the best form now that Howe has gone past him as the defensive intercept marker, and Shaz mightn't be proven at AFL level yet, but I can't believe Langdon is in over either of them.

Surely the damaging mistakes Langdon made against Port that were brutally obvious to me in level 4 of the Olympic Stand were picked up in the club's review of the match. Trust me, I am a fan of Langdon's so its not like I was marking him harsh, or specifically looking out for his mistakes. I just couldn't help noticing them. And if someone like me can pick them up then surely so can the club.

If it was a younger player you'd forgive those mistakes but this is Tom's fourth season so if there's players above him in the pecking order (which in my opinion there are), then he should go to the twos to work on them.

wtf....

They might be able to make a case for leaving out Langdon over Scharenberg but how can they justify leaving out Reid?!

And Josh Thomas?! The guy's a 25 yo undersized midfielder with suspect disposal who hasn't established himself. I'd much rather pump more games into Aish.

And Reid had 20 disposals last week with 8 marks and a goal! He was one of our best defenders before we had to chuck him forward as we had no targets up there. How can you drop him?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back