Unofficial Preview Changes V Richmond (one change, Maynard in for Brown, team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time this year I have picked us to lose.:(

I hardly ever win these types of competitions as I am also positive about our chances but really not happy with team selections of the past three weeks.

Just hope we can make a game of it.

I pick us to lose most weeks.

You would win more footy competitions than me, and you would be happier when we win.
Maybe I should do the same in future.

I go to the Rebels rugby home games most weeks, and they have sucked for the last few years since they started.
My mate who is a huge rugby fan always puts a bet on the opposition team. That way he is happy either way. Either he wins cash, or his team the Rebels win. :D

I go to the Rebels rugby home games most weeks, and they have sucked for the last few years since they started.
My mate who is a huge rugby fan always puts a bet on the opposition team. That way he is happy either way. Either he wins cash, or his team the Rebels win. :D

I have Found Union is jus about the most Boring Sport I watch. Nothing Against the Sport and Fans. I just find it Dead Boring

Go to a Rugby League game. That's the most boring pathetic sport ever created.

Moves bit Faster Union. Union is just a Srumb after Scrumb and Bet the Boys love putting there Heads up each others Ass

. Either he wins cash, or his team the MAGPIES win. :D
Always been my theory.:thumbsu:

Having said that I lost 2nd place (in a beauty pageant) work footy tipping comp years ago by one point. Had I've backed the Pies in 50/50 matches through out the year I might've got 2nd place, $700 at the time too.:thumbsdown:

I have Found Union is jus about the most Boring Sport I watch. Nothing Against the Sport and Fans. I just find it Dead Boring
Rugby is the game they play in heaven
That's because everybody watching on earth has died of boredom

Go to a Rugby League game. That's the most boring pathetic sport ever created.
It's not the worst, I went to storm v eels grand final, that was really good BUT did I really go to a grand final? They said premiership didn't count, so did I actually go to a grand final?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, huge interest in this game I see.

2 posts about the game in the last 6 hours.:drunk:

The trade thread is doing good business though.

I still reckon we will push this mob right to the line, they simply aren't that good.

I still reckon we will push this mob right to the line, they simply aren't that good.

Think most Pies fans have zero care factor for Tommorow's Game.

I love us finally get a big scalp this season and it could be the Tigers

IF not good. Then how they beat the top Sides?

It's not the worst, I went to storm v eels grand final, that was really good BUT did I really go to a grand final? They said premiership didn't count, so did I actually go to a grand final?

Game Never Happened

Think most Pies fans have zero care factor for Tommorow's Game.

I love us finally get a big scalp this season and it could be the Tigers

IF not good. Then how they beat the top Sides?

Would love to trip these ****s up on their way to September.

I'll be very sad if the Tiges premiership drought ever ends, and we have a chance to pretty much stuff their top 4 aspirations tomorrow.

I give us a HUUUUGE chance of causing an upset tomorrow.
I rate Richmond about the same as I rate the Roos, and I really don't rate them very highly.
2 very flakey sides that can be either really good or horrendous, or both in any game.

I give us a HUUUUGE chance of causing an upset tomorrow.
I rate Richmond about the same as I rate the Roos, and I really don't rate them very highly.
2 very flakey sides that can be either really good or horrendous, or both in any game.

2nd Here - I just have that Feeling we can win tomorrow afternoon.

Forwards just have to Kick Straight for goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back