Preview Changes vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep time to give Jefferson, Fullarton a run and Pup Brown more experience.
You know Badloss isn't going to do that. He'll run Gawn and co. to dust before entertaining the youth movement.

Out- Gawn, turner, may, chandler
In- Fullerton, Jefferson, hore, K brown

Give Jeffo and Fullerton a run can’t hurt seeing the season is over

morgan freeman idgaf GIF

Simple simon will bring in a few more talls so we can have an even slower, cumbersome team

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Verall, Fullerton, Jefferson etc. Get them in. Move Petty to defence. Get McVee in the middle. Put May, Oliver and Gawn in for surgeries. Throw the gameplan out the window and tell the kids to go out and have fun :)

I'm all in on Storm and Hawks for the rest of the year. Haven't even watched a minute of our last 2 games but predictable results. Massive changes required now. Most disappointing dynasty ever. Oh well, at least we can look forward to draft night again

Verall, Fullerton, Jefferson etc. Get them in. Move Petty to defence. Get McVee in the middle. Put May, Oliver and Gawn in for surgeries. Throw the gameplan out the window and tell the kids to go out and have fun :)

I'm all in on Storm and Hawks for the rest of the year. Haven't even watched a minute of our last 2 games but predictable results. Massive changes required now. Most disappointing dynasty ever. Oh well, at least we can look forward to draft night again
It would be nice to give those guys a taste and see what they can do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be nice to give those guys a taste and see what they can do.
That's all we can hope for I guess. We're not gonna change the way we play. So let's make some positional changes and get a few more debuts happening. I stupidly will be ATG next wknd as well as I promised my boys I'd take them. Looking forward to seeing Butters destroy us in 6 degree weather with 10k crowd.

Massive changes required now. Most disappointing dynasty ever. Oh well, at least we can look forward to draft night again

Yep I have to agree. The losses of Petracca, Brayshaw and some poor recruiting have exposed more holes than I expected.

I'm hoping with a good preseason Clarry can make a return to his best but naturally there are doubts atm. Feel sorry for Max as he is a great leader but may not be remembered as that without another premiership.

Yep I have to agree. The losses of Petracca, Brayshaw and some poor recruiting have exposed more holes than I expected.

I'm hoping with a good preseason Clarry can make a return to his best but naturally there are doubts atm. Feel sorry for Max as he is a great leader but may not be remembered as that without another premiership.
Yeah I love Max, but he doesn't appear angry or p*d enough after some of these horrible losses. Some of its his personality, but it comes across sometimes as not giving enough of a f*. Trotting out the same lines. Maybe that's the Goody effect, I'm.not sure. No denying he's been a good leader, just not sure he's been a great one.

Not a great leader at all

Impossible to tell if he's a great leader or not. We see about 2% of what happens via his media appearances.

The media is a forum of communication to your teammates and to the fans. In that aspect he's terrible

The media is a forum of communication to your teammates and to the fans. In that aspect he's terrible

Without a doubt. That's what we see but the people he's actually leading see him behind closed doors

I'd have no idea if he's a great leader, ok leader or average leader.

Without a doubt. That's what we see but the people he's actually leading see him behind closed doors

I'd have no idea if he's a great leader, ok leader or average leader.

It's also that damned hang dog look he mopes around with every time he's physically challenged. Rarely stands up for himself and was bullied by a midge in a GF.

It's also that damned hang dog look he mopes around with every time he's physically challenged. Rarely stands up for himself and was bullied by a midge in a GF.

Yeah that annoys me too. Some blokes are just like that tho. Viney is on the opposite end of the scale but I've no idea how his leadership is.

Yeah that annoys me too. Some blokes are just like that tho. Viney is on the opposite end of the scale but I've no idea how his leadership is.

If I remember rightly Vineys biggest problem was he expected everyone to be at his standard and struggled to connect with the non insane trainers

Our season 2024 is toasted.

Angus gone,
Tracca, gone for 2024.
Gawn as good as, with his one leg, gone for 2024.
Maysie same ribs broken, gone for 2024.
Oliver, may as well be gone for 2024.
Windsor, gone for 2024.
Salem, gone for 2024.
Spargo, gone for 2024.
Hunter, should be gone, from 2024. NQR
Billings, should be gone, from 2024. NQR
Scache, should be gone, from 2024. NQR
J Smith, may as well be gone for 2024.
BBBrown as good as, with his one leg, gone.
-----------------------------

So with that, this is what I'd like to see as this weeks listed team for the game against Port Power.

FB: Petty, McDonald, McVee,
HB: AMW, Lever, Howes,
CL: Langdon, Oliver, Hunter,
HF: ANB, JvR, Pickett,
FF: Fritsch, BBBrown, Melksham

Fll: Gawn, Viney, Rivers,

INT: Sparrow, Chandler, Bowey, Tholstrup, Tomlinson, McAdam,
Just a little thankyou for some.
-----------------------

And then for the following week against the new Suns, up in the North states...

Change out the oldies from this week; and play all the kids... Inc: Jefferson, Adams (if fit), Laurie, Verrall, Kynan Brown, Sestan, Fullarton, Tomlinson (IF he's ending up).
------------------------

For the last game of 2024, against the Piss.
Back to our best 22, that we can field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back