Preview Changes vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Play BBB.

Haven't seen him for a few months. Only 6 games for the year and he is still ahead of Petty on the goal kicking tally. Give him a proper send off for his career.
We don't do send off games.

Sounds like Jefferson won't play this week, but a good chance over the final two weeks once we hit dead rubbers I interpreted his comments as.

Goody mentioned Brayshaw again. 😂

Sounds like Jefferson won't play this week, but a good chance over the final two weeks once we hit dead rubbers I interpreted his comments as.

"For the time being Harrison will be seen as a forward"

Sound like we're going to ride the Petty experiment out until the end of the year then move him back next year like nothing ever happened. :moustache:

"For the time being Harrison will be seen as a forward"

Sound like we're going to ride the Petty experiment out until the end of the year then move him back next year like nothing ever happened. :moustache:
It was all a Baldrick cunning plan to get him to re-sign for cheap. Retaining Petty > 2024 season

It was all a Baldrick cunning plan to get him to re-sign for cheap. Retaining Petty > 2024 season
And people say Tim Lamb doesn't know what he's doing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play BBB.

Haven't seen him for a few months. Only 6 games for the year and he is still ahead of Petty on the goal kicking tally. Give him a proper send off for his career.

Hmmmn... would you play BBB at home for a send off... or up in Queensland.?

Would you play Jefferson at home for his 1st AFL game... or give him his jumper up in Queensland.?

Don’t mind it. Season is done so why not. I guess my only thing with it is if the player doesn’t need surgery then probably play them. Not sure if Petty needs surgery and seems to be only finding some form now. Lever had mid season surgery and seems to struggle off injury so not sure if he’s up for more. Gawn has a broken bone so yeah rest him up. Viney is well off also. Was carrying a calf. But yeah give the other guys a crack now. But boy will we get smashed with those changes.
Give all senior players as much time off now, before we have a real good dip into draft... and into preseason-training... ... hoping for a grand 2025.

OUT: May, Gawn, Oliver, Viney, Lever, Petty
IN: Verrall, Fullarton, Laurie, Jefferson, K.Brown, Hore

All the outs off for surgery. Just play the rest, try and find out about a few. All about 2025 now.
It’s great to blood nev but not bastardised

Season's over. Playing injured blokes now just hurts our 2025. Don't care about results anymore for 2024, all about preparation and finding things out.
Agree with everything you’re saying but we dont want to be bashed every week. Would love Jeffo in this week but we actually have standards at this club now which we didn’t have for 20 years or so

Agree with everything you’re saying but we dont want to be bashed every week. Would love Jeffo in this week but we actually have standards at this club now which we didn’t have for 20 years or so

I reckon he's earned a shot though. You can't say 'we've got standards' but then be accepting of Petty being left in for months with absolutely horrendous form.

I reckon he's earned a shot though. You can't say 'we've got standards' but then be accepting of Petty being left in for months with absolutely horrendous form.
He’s had a terrible year but Adelaide chased him so hard because of his ability to swing. I don’t think he had a per season either. I’m personally a fan of his but with an ageing May I can see him going back. He was catching fire before injury last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back