Preview Changes vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s had a terrible year but Adelaide chased him so hard because of his ability to swing. I don’t think he had a per season either. I’m personally a fan of his but with an ageing May I can see him going back. He was catching fire before injury last year

Long run I think he'll be fine, and I'm glad we're keeping him given the context of our list, I'm just talking about the selection standards you mentioned. He had horrible form for months but was continually selected, others have been afforded similar favour, so I don't really buy the 'standards' you speak of tbh.

No better chance to give a run to a few you're not sure about than in games where the result doesn't matter but the manner of performance does.

Nah im overseas, but won't be attending another game until there's significant change on & off fiel

Nah im overseas, but won't be attending another game until there's significant change on & off field.
We thankyou our OS overlords for your judgement. I’ll let everyone know at the game that you’ll return when we meet your standards

Long run I think he'll be fine, and I'm glad we're keeping him given the context of our list, I'm just talking about the selection standards you mentioned. He had horrible form for months but was continually selected, others have been afforded similar favour, so I don't really buy the 'standards' you speak of tbh.

No better chance to give a run to a few you're not sure about than in games where the result doesn't matter but the manner of performance does.
Jeffo has developed this year and is showing ability, no doubt. He hasn’t shown enough to take pettys spot. I’m with goody on this one but we needed petty firing to win it.

You're literally talking to the reverse TK I wouldn't bother

Targeting someone to be kicked off the forum is a very low act, I'd expect you to be dealt with by the mods. I'm hurt and disgusted in your actions.
TK no offence but the looser mentality is draining. Not saying we all have to hold hands and sing kombuya but some positive mentality wouldn’t go astray. If you’re at the game on Saturday I’ll shout you a beer and we can find some common ground. The swear word thing is at the mods not you.

TK no offence but the looser mentality is draining. Not saying we all have to hold hands and sing kombuya but some positive mentality wouldn’t go astray. If you’re at the game on Saturday I’ll shout you a beer and we can find some common ground. The swear word thing is at the mods not you.

You weren't warned for words that get caught in a swear filter. Happy to clarify the specific reason via private message if you want to know more.

Now, back on topic from this post onwards thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would rather stick cork screws in my retinas than watch 2024 Melbourne bore me to death in person.

I know there must be an evil mastermind plan behind all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back