Preview Changes vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMW at least puts some effort in, can see why he's been dropped.
too much excitement and ball movement, not enough contest and defence

Yeah, I thought he and Hore had a dip, given we were getting trounced out of the middle.

#ATG I remember Howes winning some good contests when out of position, I was actually quite impressed with his composure. Don't understand his dropping.

Something seems amiss.

Why would you bring in Tommo, Salem and Hore, to have Hore on the interchange.

And Jefferson is an emergency.

Am I smelling the blood of an Englishman.? Or is goody hoodwinking us all.

This Is Fine GIF

Let's see. We can either keep playing two young HBs who have been impressive and look towards next year as we likely won't even mathematically be able to play finals after this week...or we can rush an older guy who hasn't impacted a game for three years back for the millionth time as his 15 metre dinky kicks are clearly of utmost importance to our success as a club.

Get ******, Simon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see. We can either keep playing two young HBs who have been impressive and look towards next year as we likely won't even mathematically be able to play finals after this week...or we can rush an older guy who hasn't impacted a game for three years back for the millionth time as his 15 metre dinky kicks are clearly of utmost importance to our success as a club.

Get ******, Simon.

Starting to understand your frustrations Scythe.

Starting to understand your frustrations Scythe.
Perhaps the language was a bit colourful, but I'm completely over the obvious inner circle of favourites that Goodwin has going on.

Think of Salem's form over the past few years and the amount of times he's come back from injury. Do you know how many VFL games he's played since before we won the flag? Precisely zero. It's unbelievable. You'd assume he's a Bontempelli-level star instead of a C-C+ grade plodder.

Perhaps the language was a bit colourful, but I'm completely over the obvious inner circle of favourites that Goodwin has going on.

Think of Salem's form over the past few years and the amount of times he's come back from injury. Do you know how many VFL games he's played since before we won the flag? Precisely zero. It's unbelievable. You'd assume he's a Bontempelli-level star instead of a C-C+ grade plodder.

Fair call as rushing an undercooked Salem into the side while dropping two developing and potential wings/defenders is a poor move.

90% of comments on that insta post are highly critical, need to delete them faster, not enough #demonspirit from the social media team.
Hadn't looked at IG comments yet, but they're all over it on FB lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back