Preview Changes vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be on a plane overseas for the Port game and realised I'll be missing the last 2 matches as well.

Well, there goes the 2024 season.

Joe Biden Oops GIF by The Democrats

Was talking to a north melbourne upporting co-worker and can't help being a bit envious of his position. Seeing some upcoming youth, reminds me of being a supporter in 2016.
It was fun watching the young players come through. But geez it was a tough slog winning 2-3 games a year. And being on the end of some monumental beltings.

It was fun watching the young players come through. But geez it was a tough slog winning 2-3 games a year. And being on the end of some monumental beltings.
Yeah that 148 loss to essendon was probably the lowest point for me. Don't get me wrong winning the premiership was amazing, but it's disappointing to waste our opportunities the capitalise while we were on top. In a sad roundabout way this season has become as numb as 2013 just in a different way. We aren't getting belted but it's just hard to get excited anymore with the way we play and the same playing group.

This is gross.

Woewodin is a late out with illness so instead of bringing someone from the emergency list they bring Jack Billings instead straight into the team and completely drop Laurie off the inital emergency list.

If Goody can't make you hate this footy club even more then I'm not sure what will

This is gross.

Woewodin is a late out with illness so instead of bringing someone from the emergency list they bring Jack Billings instead straight into the team and completely drop Laurie off the inital emergency list.

If Goody can't make you hate this footy club even more then I'm not sure what will
Must win game to keep our flag hopes alive, bring in more vets.

This is gross.

Here we come finals, timed our run to perfection.

This is gross.

Can only hope it's because Laurie is sick as well?

Makes no sense otherwise, they are basically like for like.

This is gross.

If Goody can't make you hate this footy club even more then I'm not sure what will.
Dear Port,

Please do not Port this up. Win by 150.

Cheers

Yeah that 148 loss to essendon was probably the lowest point for me. Don't get me wrong winning the premiership was amazing, but it's disappointing to waste our opportunities the capitalise while we were on top. In a sad roundabout way this season has become as numb as 2013 just in a different way. We aren't getting belted but it's just hard to get excited anymore with the way we play and the same playing group.
Yeh I'm feeling the same way, it took so many years to work our way up from one of the worst teams of all time to win a premiership, and not saying we should've won another one, but felt like we'd be thereabouts in the finals for at least another couple or so years. But unless there's some significant changes over the pre season, it's starting to feel like we might be getting short changed here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back