Preview Changes vs The Western (Round 21)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m annoyed I have no current plans for Friday so will most likely watch this match.

This group is a huge tease though so I reckon we win just to get the hopes up again, dees by 11.

Sparrow straight back in, GREAT stat line in the VFL last week son, exactly what we are looking for. Meanwhile Laurie gets similar stats in the VFL every week and wasn't bad in the AFL last week. #goodythings

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laurie is stiff. Should have been picked for sure. I’d like to see Howes on a wing. But reckon he’ll be played back.

Don't mind Laurie out. Doesn't have it IMO, and he struggled late in the game, seemed a bit timid and panicked. In saying that, would have preferred seeing a different name rather than Sparrow. Give someone else a run now that the year is done.

Really is funny how sparrow is brought back after one good VFL game but others over the past three years have played a bunch of equal or better games at VFL level only to never come in.
Kynan played a similar game and got **** all. Sparrow already fixed what be needed to work on apparently

**** this Sparrow in shit.
Props to him for doing well at VFL, he should. Do it for a month and maybe it means something.
Blokes coming out aren't world beaters, but nor is Sparrow so why let him straight back in when they've had to wait months for a chance? ****ing silly.

Re-arranging the deck chairs .
sums it up really, neither Laurie or Sparrow is gonna improve us in the long run, Goody just happens to like Sparrow more.

Don't mind Laurie out. Doesn't have it IMO, and he struggled late in the game, seemed a bit timid and panicked. In saying that, would have preferred seeing a different name rather than Sparrow. Give someone else a run now that the year is done.
You might be right on Laurie, but he should still be given more of a chance. His one good game has been better than anything sparrow has produced this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs The Western (Round 21)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back