Prediction Changes vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

just rest Mitch, why do we always wait till last min & 'sweat' over players. we always take the risk and end up finding out weeks later how there's been a slight tweak and its flared up again.

so dumb, we have a young key forward who can pinch in the ruck. love George but he could do with a week off, whilst we give a game to a young forward clearly raring to go.

amateur hour, always.

Lord debut. That will be exciting.

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

*Only if Georgie isn't fit

Hi, sorry to intrude, but can you please tell me if seats in Section 202 are under cover. Thanks
Look here

Yes, that is where I am referring to. I couldn't tell from photos of the stand. It is in row h, so wasn't sure if the the I'd be further enough back to be below the roof above, not the roof of the stand.View attachment 1390892
1651725232647.png

Lord is not ready, would be a huge gamble to play him. He is improving, but he'll get torn to shreds at AFL level. Still a fair way off.

The best thing for his development would be to keep his continuity of games in the SANFL, keep building form and confidence, have a big preseason and have a crack when injuries strike next year.

If they take the risk then I hope he has a great debut, but I wouldn't be playing him myself.

We try to put pressure on the opposition ball carrier to make sure the ball comes into our backline high and slow (if not turned over at the source) - allowing our defenders to mop up.

In the prelim the Dogs used smart forward handballs and set up to get it over the first line of pressure and get easy looks for their forwards. If we've got something up our sleeves to stop the forward handball plan - the game should be close.

If its close I'm not super confident in our forward line given we've played West Coast and St Kilda in conditions that were not conducive to a normal forward line working.

Might be a bit of a low scoring grind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

22 Unchanged

Emergencies: X. Duursma 7, O. Lord 30, L. Jones 34, J. McEntee 41

What has L Jones done not to be selected.
After our dominant win last week the coaching guru has deemed no changes are necessary.....
L Jones will just need to work harder and will be selected eventually......

I would have thought resting Georgiades and bringing in Jones or Duursma to give us more run against the Bulldogs would have been useful.

After our dominant win last week the coaching guru has deemed no changes are necessary.....
L Jones will just need to work harder and will be selected eventually......

I would have thought resting Georgiades and bringing in Jones or Duursma to give us more run against the Bulldogs would have been useful.
Beat them with honesty or don't beat them at all.

Never take advantage on gaining an edge if you never look for one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back