Channel 10, please remove Robert Walls

Remove this Banner Ad

Port fans really are feral, I work with a dozen or so and it's not difficult to pick them out from a general bunch of people, loudest and worst losers.

Port fans really are feral, I work with a dozen or so and it's not difficult to pick them out from a general bunch of people, loudest and worst losers.

That's pretty general. You can't stereotype a whole group of supporters based on a few who you work with.

I know some really bad Docker fans, but on the contrary I know a group who are the really intelligent type who are wonderful to be around.

THANK GOD, more people agree with me! Robert Walls would have to be the WORST football commentator/analyist ever. the guy has absolutely no idea about anything. i hate him. if he were to be removed from channel 10, that would quite possibly be one of the best things possible. the guy is a moron.

I think Walls is dated as an expert these days. His comments such as throw Rocca in the ruck, when Rocca is struggling are just ridiculously out of touch. Yes lets throw a KP forward that has no aerobic capacity into the middle of the ground so that instead of having a fullback running off in the back half we'll have a ruckman running all over the ground with old Rocca huffing and puffing 20+m behind him....

i want tim lane back for the GF

Tim Lane??? That guy is terrible. He's such a whingey commentator. He gets up on his soapbox when someone delivers a hit and goes on and on about how its disgraceful, thuggery, etc and later will talk up about the good old days when Men were Men and footy was played tough. Hate this guy. So glad he's not doing the GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 10, please remove Robert Walls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back