News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If true then the one thing Crows and Lions fans will be able to agree on is that Cameron needs a new manager.

Either way I'm not fussed. If we get him, great. If not, we take 1 + 12 + 18 + 20 to the draft (or trade up/down/whatever we do) and get some more talented kids in the door. I'm sure some "fans" will cry a river over not getting Cameron, but I see it as a win either way.
Should get some talent for Fagan to nurture with those picks. Hopefully?

Yeah I understand what people are saying and I have been on record saying I wasn't really fussed whether we got him or not because I don't rate him all that highly but I just feel like this trade period was one where we really had to use it to improve our list.

I'm sure i speak for everyone here where we all wouldn't mind moving up the later sometime the next decade.

But yeah I shall wait until 1 o'clock tomorrow before getting to hung up on all the rumours going around.

If true then the one thing Crows and Lions fans will be able to agree on is that Cameron needs a new manager.

Either way I'm not fussed. If we get him, great. If not, we take 1 + 12 + 18 + 20 to the draft (or trade up/down/whatever we do) and get some more talented kids in the door. I'm sure some "fans" will cry a river over not getting Cameron, but I see it as a win either way.

I agree to that. His management have been disgraceful. He’s a pretty immature bloke without much life experience, highly impressionable. You can pick that up from the initial articles about when he was recruited and lived with Eddie Betts. The management haven’t served him well in this period at all.

Thanks for the banter. Good luck in the draft.

I agree to that. His management have been disgraceful. He’s a pretty immature bloke without much life experience, highly impressionable. You can pick that up from the initial articles about when he was recruited and lived with Eddie Betts. The management haven’t served him well in this period at all.

Picks 1,12, 18 and 20. I have a hunch we'll be ok.

Apparently Pyke and Cameron on the same flight to Perth today. Just coming up on twitter. Not travelling with tho.
Perth channel 7 reporter saying he is there for a event involving his brother and still hopes trade is done.

You think this place is bad. Try following rumours on twitter.
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

GTFO!! WE DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO THAT KIND OF TALK AROUND HERE!!!

In the long run we'll be better off getting him cheaper next year so it might not be all bad

Who knows what will happen tomorrow but it seems the Gibbs to Adelaide deal has hit a snag.

If that one falls over, the feeling is that the Cameron trade to Brisbane is virtually no hope.

Despite the criticism of Cameron's manager, he might end up being our best friend in this saga. Last time I heard him speak he was referring to Brisbane's offer of Pick 20 being a very strong one. As long as Cameron himself is accepting of the Lions having given it their best shot to get him here. there would appear to be no reason that he won'tbe just as happy to come here in 12 months time, if that's the way it turns out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I understand what people are saying and I have been on record saying I wasn't really fussed whether we got him or not because I don't rate him all that highly but I just feel like this trade period was one where we really had to use it to improve our list.

I'm sure i speak for everyone here where we all wouldn't mind moving up the later sometime the next decade.

But yeah I shall wait until 1 o'clock tomorrow before getting to hung up on all the rumours going around.

Dodongo disagrees. Dodongo thinks the club could have caved or got reamed again, but the club held firm. Dodongo is happy we are keeping Schache. Dodongo thhink's that's a win in itself and that's purely because Dodongo rates Schache, nothing to do with Dodongo's left nut.

Dodongo disagrees. Dodongo thinks the club could have caved or got reamed again, but the club held firm. Dodongo is happy we are keeping Schache. Dodongo thhink's that's a win in itself and that's purely because Dodongo rates Schache, nothing to do with Dodongo's left nut.

The two don't have to be mutually exclusive do they?

Can't Dodongo rate Schache AND still be relieved that his left nut may survive?

Didn’t know he was a reporter.

edaa05e71246f9461f40bda984c3af6e.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hell of a day and we are back to where we started.
  • Crows want Zorko (surely not realistically)
  • Rumours that Charlie has agreed to stay
  • Charlie plane ticket going to Perth
  • Revealed that Pyke on the same flight
  • Turns out Pyke wasn't aware he was on the same flight as CC
  • CC says to a reporter he still wants a trade
Phew.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back