News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like I should re-schedule my meeting this morning. Between the Cameron deal, Freo ending up with the Eagles 1st pick and Dodongo's impending castration there is a lot of entertainment on offer this morning!

I feel like I should re-schedule my meeting this morning. Between the Cameron deal, Freo ending up with the Eagles 1st pick and Dodongo's impending castration there is a lot of entertainment on offer this morning!

I took a sickie today ;)

Not specifically for trade reasons but it's a happy coincidence.

I took a sickie today ;)

Not specifically for trade reasons but it's a happy coincidence.

Heh I've been out of commission from work since last Thursday with a sprained ankle. I can't say it's been a great development but at least I've had stuff to distract me.

Heh I've been out of commission from work since last Thursday with a sprained ankle. I can't say it's been a great development but at least I've had stuff to distract me.

The mental agony of listening to Terry Wallace and Damo all day would certainly distract from the physical pain.

The mental agony of listening to Terry Wallace and Damo all day would certainly distract from the physical pain.
I dunno I listened to about half an hour of it yesterday and felt like I needed painkillers from Wallace's droning alone. Couldn't imagine subjecting myself to it with an actual injury too.

Wooow Terry Wallace is a muppet

"If I'm Adelaide I'm ONLY accepting a trade for Cameron if it's pick 12. You have to put your foot down."

"So Terry, it's 1:55 and Brisbane say it's pick 18 or nothing..do you accept the deal?"

"Uhh..yeah."

Wooow Terry Wallace is a muppet

"If I'm Adelaide I'm ONLY accepting a trade for Cameron if it's pick 12. You have to put your foot down."

"So Terry, it's 1:55 and Brisbane say it's pick 18 or nothing..do you accept the deal?"

"Uhh..yeah."

Laughed at that too. Even said "I'd be trading him no matter what". All over the shop.

Looks like pick 12 it is? What a joke... giving up pick 12 is going to be seen as one of the worst mistakes this club will have. I'll bet my left nut pick 12 will become a 200 game player.

It will. His name is Charlie Cameron.

I would not be happy with pick 12 either. If thats the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we seriously giving up pick 12 for CC?

Bent over a barrel or what.:rolleyes:

No, go have a nap until 2pm.

Mods can we disable Dylan's eye rolling emoji? He's exceeded his quota.

inYQ5V.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back