News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Calm down guys. Wait until you see the final trade.

More evidence that this draft is pissweak outside the top 10 though.

Can see some serious movement late with all our other picks. Including 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is digusting this club is honestly going to continue to remain a debacle might as well fold over, this is awful
It's a shit deal but try not to overreact that much.

Could you see Tom Bell being close to BOG in a prelim?

I draw the comparison to Bell for a few reasons, someone wanting to return"home" to us, his iffy disposal, the academy process potentially changing the value of our draft picks to us, and being contracted also.

While I dont see Bells ceiling anywhere near Charlies, I'd rather judge a player on a body of work rather than a game that should be viewed as an outliner. Both I feel should both should carry similar trade value.

And with Gibson being traded it means Adelaide, with only two active picks in this draft, need to acquire a pick. All clubs must take a minimum of three picks to the draft in any given year.

Anyone know where they can get a pick?
Is that true... You might be right, but I thought it was just before trading... that trades OR draft picks could count as 3 list changes. dlanod do you know?

Calm down guys. Wait until you see the final trade.

More evidence that this draft is pissweak outside the top 10 though.

Can see some serious movement late with all our other picks. Including 1.
Unless it comes with a future first rounder then I can't see how we have even benefit from this trade.

I was probably in the minority relatively okay with paying 12 for Cameron if required, but still this reaction surprises me. Some serious underrating of what Charlie can bring I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back