News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So be it. Trusting Nobes.

Yep. I like him, think he would really improve our list but he's not a position of priority. Pretty clear Adelaide wasn't interested in any kind of real negotiation - pick 12 was already over his worth so they've just been throwing out ludicrous demands: Pick 1, Zorko, pick likely between 1-5 next year.

Don't think Charlie will be happy with this approach.

Charlie won't be happy with how silly Adelaide have been with his request, we'll take him for free next year and Adelaide will get nothing when they could have gotten Pick 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My take is they are determined to hold onto Charlie as they see hin as important next year. By being ridiculous they can say to him lions don't value you as highly as we did so enjoy the year and give us your best.

His response will be interesting. Given the player discord at the end is this season I expect Adelaide to melt down next year. Will enjoy every minute of it.
Will be enjoying all the Sloane trade talk too!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back