News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I misjudged the levels of melt on this board.

I am willing to back the guy who built the 'premiership contending' list over the bigfooty armchair experts who are about to go catergory 5 if we trade our pick 12.

David Noble had as much adversity to deal with too with the amount of players Adelaide lost. Yet they're a top 4 team and should be for a number of years.

Stringer top 5 in the comp? No way.
IMO on potential definitely yes. Still only 23 years old and has shown he can be an explosive match winner, (kicked 98 goals over 2015-16 as a 21-22 year old) still 2-3 years away from his prime. I think a change of club and a wake up call could be the making of him.

It wasn't that many years ago that Dustin Martin was bagged for his output and was shopping himself around.

Sorry I misjudged the levels of melt on this board.

I am willing to back the guy who built the 'premiership contending' list over the bigfooty armchair experts who are about to go catergory 5 if we trade our pick 12.

David Noble had as much adversity to deal with too with the amount of players Adelaide lost. Yet they're a top 4 team and should be for a number of years.
How dare you BP, I was starting to get delusions of grandeur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good grief. Walk away guys. Adelaide's stubbornness might be the only thing that saves us.

Yeah let's give them the 'superdraft' pick in a year we can get him for nothing, just because. In fact, why don't we give them pick 1, our future pick next year and 12 this year plus Schache, I think Adelaide might be almost ok then.

Seriously, Lions, just walk away, I'm sure 95% of the fans want you to.

Yeah let's give them the 'superdraft' pick in a year we can get him for nothing, just because. In fact, why don't we give them pick 1, our future pick next year and 12 this year plus Schache, I think Adelaide might be almost ok then.

Seriously, Lions, just walk away, I'm sure 95% of the fans want you to.

Come on mate trust in Noble he built a premiership list at Adelaide

Jesus CC would be a great pick up but he's an icing on the cake type player. We haven't even sourced the ingredients for the cake yet..

Anything (>12) that affects our ability to add quality and GTFO Adelaide.

Jesus CC would be a great pick up but he's an icing on the cake type player. We haven't even sourced the ingredients for the cake yet..

Anything (>12) that affects our ability to add quality and GTFO Adelaide.

If my toddler is any guide, the cake part is overrated. The icing is where it's at.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back