Traded Charlie Cameron [traded to Brisbane]

Remove this Banner Ad

lol even the Essendon fans think we are unreasonable. This is the greatest offseason ever.
It's sending an interesting message to the rest of your list though

Fwiw I never understood the rationale of forcing someone to work where they don't want to. Once a foots out he door, so is their focus commitment and performance. Move them on and get fair compo (i.e. Not zorko)

Sending a message to the list? By making a player fulfil his contract? Jesus Christ.

lol even the Essendon fans think we are unreasonable. This is the greatest offseason ever.

Sending a message to the list? By making a player fulfil his contract? Jesus Christ.

Send a message to the list that your club doesnt give a shot about the players as human beings, and will happily see him walk for nothing in 2018 to be a tough man

At least essendon thought everyone on their list was only worth a first round pick. Cameron = Zorko.... Lololololol

I'm loving all this bitching from oppo supporters, especially desperate Blues fans. Nobody with half a brain thinks we're getting Zorko. It's obvious Adelaide isn't intrested in trading Cameron and are asking for massive overs. No different to the Gibbs thing last year. Lions will have to wait until he's out of contract.

Also how well will cameron go under capt tex next year? He dont like people who want to leave his club remember

Yes because Geelong is just lighting it up in the trade season. You guys couldn't even land Watts.

Yes because landing a pretty ordinary player in the off season is a way of measuring the composure of Geelong compared to the way your team is carrying on. Righto!

The Crows are clearly determined to "Take A Stand(TM)" against players leaving.

But they're doing it for exactly the wrong person. Cameron has been very open that he wants to go back to Queensland because it's home, and for family/compassionate reasons. I mean, I understand them being difficult over someone who is just cashing out to the highest bidder, but Cameron doesn't seem to be that type.

They're punishing Cameron (and Lever to an extent) for the actions of others.

Also how well will cameron go under capt tex next year? He dont like people who want to leave his club remember

If Cameron plays like shit he gets dropped to the SANFL like anybody else. Let Brisbane pay 550K for an SANFL player if they want. We don't care.

The Crows are clearly determined to "Take A Stand(TM)" against players leaving.

But they're doing it for exactly the wrong person. Cameron has been very open that he wants to go back to Queensland because it's home, and for family/compassionate reasons. I mean, I understand them being difficult over someone who is just cashing out to the highest bidder, but Cameron doesn't seem to be that type.

They're punishing Cameron (and Lever to an extent) for the actions of others.

Cameron is from Mt Isa and most of his family lives in WA.

If Cameron plays like shit he gets dropped to the SANFL like anybody else. Let Brisbane pay 550K for an SANFL player if they want. We don't care.

Cameron is from Mt Isa and most of his family lives in WA.

Awesome list management

Rather ignore pick 18 to shove a bloke into the sanfl to make a point

Do you do the power stance too when you think this stuff up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of us believe Cameron will tank his 2018 season. I'm more than happy to call that bluff.

Not deliberately, but have you ever worked at a place you hate?

His capt hates him now

The club have basically told him they will use him for the year and he can then walk

Adelaide media lead by rucci has started attacking him

Good luck getting the best out of him in that environment

Not deliberately, but have you ever worked at a place you hate?

His capt hates him now

The club have basically told him they will use him for the year and he can then walk

Adelaide media lead by rucci has started attacking him

Good luck getting the best out of him in that environment

I doubt Tex hates him. Shit like that is just media bs.

The club wants Cameron to fulfil his contract, then he can walk. Big deal.

Nobody listens to Rucci because he's a Port flog.

Cameron will want to play well in 2018 if he wants a massive payday at Brisbane.

If Brisbane didn't want to pay overs they shouldnt have gone after a contracted player. Adelaide made the same mistake with Gibbs last year and nobody said SOS was an idiot for asking for two first rounders. The hypocrisy around here is incredible.

We can always block this trade anyway. Nobody is buying that Cameron will tank his 2018 season by sulking. Its a weak bluff.

Lol are you kidding me. Basically all crows supporters and lots of others were criticising SOS and carlton for apparently being stubborn and unreasonable...which people now are starting to see was unfair.

You are the one being a hypocrite and back tracking.

I doubt Tex hates him. Shit like that is just media bs.

The club wants Cameron to fulfil his contract, then he can walk. Big deal.

Nobody listens to Rucci because he's a Port flog.

Cameron will want to play well in 2018 if he wants a massive payday at Brisbane.

We will see

Fwiw this isnt an anti crows thing, its an anti trying to stop the inevitable with idiotic offers thing

Blues were ridiculous wanting two firsts for gibbs

Freo stupid for wanting to pay only peanuts for macca

And on and on....

Clubs who want to break the other club in a trade just get exiled from trading by other clubs. You lucked out with the dees, it wont happen with other clubs

Awesome list management

Rather ignore pick 18 to shove a bloke into the sanfl to make a point

Do you do the power stance too when you think this stuff up?
you have been listening too much to his manager - the guy is the most amateurish manager on the scene and has made an arse of himself with his comments re Cameron. The guy is a contracted well paid professional and will certainly fulfil his obligations to the club if he is still there next year and if he stays then the club does have a year to try to convince him that he should stay longer and if money was a factor, it might be a better contract is put to him..who knows

you have been listening too much to his manager - the guy is the most amateurish manager on the scene and has made an arse of himself with his comments re Cameron. The guy is a contracted well paid professional and will certainly fulfil his obligations to the club if he is still there next year and if he stays then the club does have a year to try to convince him that he should stay longer and if money was a factor, it might be a better contract is put to him..who knows

Weren't crows fans only last year saying Carlton are stupid for keeping a player who requested a trade?

And Gibbs had THREE years left on his contract, not one.

Weren't crows fans only last year saying Carlton are stupid for keeping a player who requested a trade?

And Gibbs had THREE years left on his contract, not one.
Not this crow supporter. Carlton had every right to place whatever price they wanted to place on him. However I don't remember Gibbs' manager coming out saying Gibbs will sulk and not perform if he is made to stay nor that he won't be signing a new contract when his current one runs out etc. I suspect that is because Gibbs' manager is a professional and understands his client is a professional and contracts are what they are

Lol are you kidding me. Basically all crows supporters and lots of others were criticising SOS and carlton for apparently being stubborn and unreasonable...which people now are starting to see was unfair.

You are the one being a hypocrite and back tracking.

I think Carlton we're within their rights to do what they did. Stop acting like Crows fans are some kind of hive mind. We all have differing opinions like any other group of people.

Relax everyone, the media are just running out of stuff to talk about. I’m sure the Crows asked about many players, the same as every club does in this situation. No one actually expects to get Zorko for Cameron.

Ssh stop talking sense.

I'm seriously tempted to start a troll trade leaks twitter next year and see if I can get the media to run with a few bullshit stories when I post stuff like

"I have it on good authority"
"Sources have told me"
"Someone close to the club"
"X player has been informed"

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Charlie Cameron [traded to Brisbane]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back