Recommitted Charlie Cameron [Signs until 2028]

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a shame for the Freo posters making made up in the know posts, especially the one that suggested there was all this baggage associated with Charlie :$

Great result for the lions.
Slim to none Freo supporters ever thought he was leaving and next to none cared when he got the extension. Its not anything against the Lions, Cameron or even their Lions supporters. Cameron's manager Colin Young has used media to get extensions for many of his clients (including freop players) many times before so most of us knew what was going on.

Bolded is where you went wrong.
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Now that Charlie is staying, I hear from undisclosed sources that Freo are turning their attention to Mitch Clark. Will the Purple People Eaters NEVER give up?

Now that Charlie is staying, I hear from undisclosed sources that Freo are turning their attention to Mitch Clark. Will the Purple People Eaters NEVER give up?

Good for him looking to go home for personal reasons, I can support him forcing us to only trade with Freo!

Most Freo supporters would be happy that a great of a rival club stays at the club and don"t hold grudges. One of the very few people we do hold a grudge against is Colin Young for the number of times he's stuffed our club over. Guess who was Mitch Clarks manager all those years ago when trade negotiations went wrong. Yep. Colin Young.

I thought the most Interesting link for Charlie was Collingwood great news for Lions expect him to play at he's best now that he's happy at the Lions much like Clug did
His form in recent times seems to be on the improve. Maybe he's been aware of a contract being offered and that show of faith from the club was a motivating factor.

Most Freo supporters would be happy that a great of a rival club stays at the club and don"t hold grudges. One of the very few people we do hold a grudge against is Colin Young for the number of times he's stuffed our club over. Guess who was Mitch Clarks manager all those years ago when trade negotiations went wrong. Yep. Colin Young.

His form in recent times seems to be on the improve. Maybe he's been aware of a contract being offered and that show of faith from the club was a motivating factor.
He is one of those players who can be having a bad game, but can bob up & change the momentum with a couple of quick goals. His run & clearing of the Melbourne forward line. in the dying seconds of that game on Friday night was crucial.

He is one of those players who can be having a bad game, but can bob up & change the momentum with a couple of quick goals. His run & clearing of the Melbourne forward line. in the dying seconds of that game on Friday night was crucial.
Yeah I agree. From what Ive seen he can influence a game in many ways beyond stats. We have a player like that in Switta but he doesn't kick as many goals as Cameron does. Good luck for the rest of the season your team appears to be coming together nicely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Charlie Cameron [Signs until 2028]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back