Cheap Games

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/156917

Enter the code FRIDAY15 on the dicksmith website for $15 off games.

Just pick up Destiny on PS4 for $54.95 :thumbsu:
I did the same thing, according to the catalogue the preorder price is $59 so they should take another $10 off when the order goes through.

I'd be happy enough to pay $55 for it but if it ends up $45 for one of this years better games it'll be one of the bargains of the year.

Ugh to buy a PS4 now (tomorrow with the sale) or not...

I'm not in any real rush until the new Arkham, but I wouldn't mind playing TLOU as I'm a big Uncharted fan and it's from the same people. Excluding sport games, what else would you guys recommend that is cheap?
Hmm? What's this?

Personally, I just ordered five PS3 games online from EB Games. $16 per game including postage so I'll take it. Finally found Dead Rising OTR which is good for me.

Ugh to buy a PS4 now (tomorrow with the sale) or not...

I'm not in any real rush until the new Arkham, but I wouldn't mind playing TLOU as I'm a big Uncharted fan and it's from the same people. Excluding sport games, what else would you guys recommend that is cheap?
Never played the last of us? That's the only reason you need for owning a ps4:D

Infamous second son isn't too bad, not a brilliant game by any means but those particle effects are :hearts::hearts::hearts:. Rayman and the tomb raider are also pretty decent and shouldn't be too expensive though hardly convincing reason to splash on a new console.

Yeah. As long as they all work it'll do me.
Some of those deals on the vita games is :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone bought this? Does it come in good condition?

Did I not read earlier that people were saying Dick Smith have been shipping the PS4's poorly?
The promotion only started today unless you mean if anyone made earlier purchases.

I also read the bit about their dodgy shopping ... from ozbargain posts. Kinda nervous and wishing I'd read them all before committing. Some guy had to get his money back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheap Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back