Cheer Squad is back

Remove this Banner Ad

Give it up MD. Who do you really barack for?

Yeah let's not question the issues of our club and just blindly follow

If you had the intelligence level to actually read what I wrote I was not smearing the club I was asking if anyone had heard anything in EITHER side

If you open both eyes it's a lot easier to see

If you had the intelligence level to actually read what I wrote I was not smearing the club I was asking if anyone had heard anything in EITHER side

Can you tell me 1 thing you find positive about the club? I seriously haven't heard you mention anything positive.

If you read the comments there's no point in creating two different threads for the same agreement.
Hence why we wanted the thread closed or move
DO YOU EVEN READ MY COMMENTS!

Can you tell me 1 thing you find positive about the club? I seriously haven't heard you mention anything positive.

If you read the comments there's no point in creating two different threads for the same agreement.
Hence why we wanted the thread closed or move
DO YOU EVEN READ MY COMMENTS!
I didn't create 2 threads and the other one that was for the purpose was mysteriously closed and I didn't know why until mike explained

The issues around the cheersquad were questioned and discussed extensively earlier this year - try the Search function, that's what it's there for.
And your initial post in the now-locked thread (not deleted) was effectively a smear against the president, as you asked a question but seemed to be convinced by what a disgruntled ex-cheer squad person told you.
You make yourself out to be a victim quite often - try to use the tools available to everyone on this site to find information.

Man, I sound like a Mod - time to do some work again....

Jumper change
VFL team
Libba
Hunter
McCrae
Dalhaus
Older blokes
Change of president

That's about it

The issues around the cheersquad were questioned and discussed extensively earlier this year - try the Search function, that's what it's there for.
And your initial post in the now-locked thread (not deleted) was effectively a smear against the president, as you asked a question but seemed to be convinced by what a disgruntled ex-cheer squad person told you.
You make yourself out to be a victim quite often - try to use the tools available to everyone on this site to find information.

Man, I sound like a Mod - time to do some work again....

Lol a victim?? If I am a victim I make myself one and accept that so that's just ridiculous

I wants aware It was discussed months ago which was why I asked the question

And you infered I blamed Gordon when in fact I said IF, but forget the point I said if it wasn't true then something should be done the other way because what is being said is very defamatory

Give it up MD. Who do you really barack for?
I wish people would stop saying things like this for 4 reasons:

1) Mattdougie is clearly a passionate Bulldogs supporter. Nobody could get that emotional about a club if they were a troll. Also it is not true to say he is completely negative. It's just his more negative posts are rather eye-catching and relentless. I am 100% convinced that he is the real deal.

2) I don't like the idea of rebutting hare-brained posts with questions about the loyalty of the poster. We're all hardcore fans - that's why we're on a footy forum! It's not exactly difficult to rebut MattDougie posts with logic. There's no need to resort to cheap allegiance-baiting. It's like a footballing version of McCarthyism. (And on this board we practice McCartneyism ;) )

3) It's that kind of tactic that marginalises and alienates differing opinions and fuels those ridiculous accusations of this board being a cult where dissent is not tolerated. And it probably just calcifies the differing views anyway.

4) Every time someone goes in like that to Mattdougie I feel the need to defend him, cause I believe it's unfair. And I really don't want to be Mattdougie's defender! :D

3) It's that kind of tactic that marginalises and alienates differing opinions and fuels those ridiculous accusations of this board being a cult where dissent is not tolerated. And it probably just calcifies the differing views anyway.
4) Every time someone goes in like that to Mattdougie I feel the need to defend him, cause I believe it's unfair. And I really don't want to be Mattdougie's defender! :D

What a boring world it would be should everyone agree and no one should have issues with someone who doesn't align to their views/opinions. The same goes both ways.

As long as people can be civilized with the way they go about it, there is a place for all opinions, concerns and statements. If someone feels passionate about their concerns and it doesn't agree with the general concensus they have as much right to express their views as the next person

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) Mattdougie is clearly a passionate Bulldogs supporter. Nobody could get that emotional about a club if they were a troll. Also it is not true to say he is completely negative. It's just his more negative posts are rather eye-catching and relentless. I am 100% convinced that he is the real deal.

2) I don't like the idea of rebutting hare-brained posts with questions about the loyalty of the poster. We're all hardcore fans - that's why we're on a footy forum! It's not exactly difficult to rebut MattDougie posts with logic. There's no need to resort to cheap allegiance-baiting. It's like a footballing version of McCarthyism. (And on this board we practice McCartneyism ;) )

Cheers but I don't need defending mate although appreciate the support

Although in defending someone you generally don't add a sarcastic element about rebuffing opinions with facts ;)

The reality is our club is near rock bottom we have to be honest accept this and voice out concerns so this can change

Anyway I think questions have to be asked again and again on why 2 men that have been apart of the cheer squad longer than some on here have been alive are no longer there and not just accept party line comments.

Regardless what people think it's smells one way or the other

But moving on ....

So here is my idea for a banner, i'm in the process of getting it printed out myself ready to go for a couple of weeks time..

BRG93, if you could help me out (as i'm not very Photoshop savvy), would it be possible if you could help us out by darkening the blue in the background and creating a better font other than boring Ariel!? You'd be a legend if you could, and i'll be incredibly greatful!! :D

Attachments

• DAHLHAUS Luke FINAL.jpg
    DAHLHAUS Luke FINAL.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 1
Finished product of the new banner!
Looks unreal! Come and say hey if you see me and any upcoming games :)

Also, I was talking to the woman who ran the business that I got the flag done through, and she said that the club is 'Rebranding' for next season.

Whether it be a new logo (likely) or a name change (unlikely), can anyone else shed a little light onto this at all?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 0

Also, I was talking to the woman who ran the business that I got the flag done through, and she said that the club is 'Rebranding' for next season.

Whether it be a new logo (likely) or a name change (unlikely), can anyone else shed a little light onto this at all?
Your Welcome :p That looks freaking Awesome
Where is the place you got it printed I've been looking for a place to print one for myself

Haha, you're a man after my own heart candymanwb.

If I could be bothered holding it up all day I'd have a 'Sugar, aw Honey Honey' one made up.

I can see a logo change being on the cards, I wouldn't object to them going one step further.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheer Squad is back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back