Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Should I change back to props or what?

She's been lurking. I don't like it.
There’s four other players with less posts than her are you suss on them too or do you have information on porps

Depending on whether we've nailed a Black King Wolf in the current Vote leaders,
Wait! If Dank changed to me then yeah Porps is leading 4-3
Yes. I just noticed that I had dogs as voting for both of them in my incorrect vote tally
4-3 it is.

There’s four other players with less posts than her are you suss on them too or do you have information on porps
I have no information. I don't think I've seen one props post personally but I haven't read the entire thread.

Omg lol. I haven't been here all day I'm sorry, this is why I shouldn't have signed up! I'm only a villager ffs, and I'd be looking closely at who has voted for me. Why the votes on me? I wouldn't have been seered as anything..

Omg lol. I haven't been here all day I'm sorry, this is why I shouldn't have signed up! I'm only a villager ffs, and I'd be looking closely at who has voted for me. Why the votes on me? I wouldn't have been seered as anything..
Blame the others. I'm just following the crowd.

Changing back to Itsmyshow please Chipmunk

I definitely think a lurker is the play for the lynch. BarryBran, jmoo, itsmyshow and barondegoat all guilty of contributing less than porps.

I definitely think a lurker is the play for the lynch. BarryBran, jmoo, itsmyshow and barondegoat all guilty of contributing less than porps.
Itsmyshow now has the lead

Really sorry I left this so late, completely forgot I was even playing. It's not because I'm lurking, that isn't my style!! I'm disengaged because I don't have a role and I can't figure anyone out.

Suss on those flip flopping constantly though, and Mc bad.

Itsmyshow seemed rattled when he was in the lead earlier. Chipmunk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never seen someone get so worked up over one vote.

What role are you?
I was just about to say the same thing, she’s under no pressure of being lynched but concerned about one vote.

Jmoo another one. He's playing his making jokes game.

Concerned a lurker could also be the Chester

I was just about to say the same thing, she’s under no pressure of being lynched but concerned about one vote.
I’m not worried about the vote on me but I am worried about the random vote on me (a very vocal pawn) has changed the dynamics of the vote though… now that shit is suss

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back