Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

In my first game, NaturalDisaster uttered these words of wisdom which have proven true in every game I've played:

No-one fake claims flog.
I'm a flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would hate to see what happens when someone steals your parking spot! 😜
I'm ordinarily very tame but when someone says 11am is a reasonable deadline is when I lose my shit.

Hmmm ... should I listen to the outed Flog who gave the amulet to the only known good role, or the "Villager" that fake claimed the amulet, intimated they were the Jester and pretended to mistakenly post in the thread instead of their faction PM?
How about the flogs seer me? Or dogs can do that. Whatever. I've nothing to hide and as mentioned, it would be a waste of a vote. I explained my actions already. Let's focus on evil.

How about the flogs seer me? Or dogs can do that. Whatever. I've nothing to hide and as mentioned, it would be a waste of a vote. I explained my actions already. Let's focus on evil.
So you're willing to forego a guaranteed win because you want to stay around longer?

Barrybran is NOT a flog in the context of this game.

SK maybe.
I actually think jmoo is the sk and pie was correct in blackmailing me to suggest that

So you're willing to forego a guaranteed win because you want to stay around longer?
I'm not guaranteed to win as a villager. I don't want everyone to waste a day by lynching a villager and the more villagers we have at the end, the better chance town has of winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back