Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

I got fooled by MBR last time. Grain of salt currently 😂😂😂
I'd rather people take me out than a role player!
Also People can check me, Kurve and Zerg who have all claimed villager.

The MKMatty who has posted once all game to sign up? You’ve worked out from that one post that he’s evil?

Pretend Season 2 GIF by Outlander
NO. The opposite. I'm saying I'm not sold on voting for them. Nothing asked me to. Probably disinterested village or working.

Nah I'm not a seer but I noticed Demure Princess and Raz kept bumping the other WW thread, possibly in an effort to hope one of us made a mistake and accidentally posted on this game, in there.

Cos that would be quite clever .... yes? And they may be in a PM together.

Caught In The Act Mum GIF by Hollyoaks
Better than anything else we've got to go on so far.

raz please

MC Bad Genius

Well ..yeah. but thay just means you're off too. Cos I am really just village
And bfew is easy to explain. He acted batshite crazy today.
I was happy to stay with my vote on you.
But no one followed.
So went bfew to try and get an alt to Nothing as they claimed minor role.
THen bfew claimed.
So went IBB..cos other votes on them
Then they claimed...🤣
Then went MK cos Notjing asked me too.
I'm tending to believe Nothing but who knows!
I can read you putting light on me as deflecting...or believe you...in which case
You me and Kurve are village.
It's tough. I declared early to try and help the lack of clarity with TIAYG.

I'm not sold on MK tbh.
Nothing's claim smells to me like he wants to fake claim but can't decide on the details and so has been deliberately vague.

Have we actually had a game together where either of us have been plain villagers? Maybe we just don't know what that looks like :D

Umm! Horsey you are talking an awful lot and you’ve changed your vote 4 times! 4 times sister!!!

MBR thanks MC Bad Genius
Fair dinkum...I explained all my voting in a post above yours.
THe only person I wanted to vote was Zerg.
Now Nothing's changed their vote anyway.

I think I'll go Nothing.
MC Bad Genius

Sorry mc. Trying to please everyone and it backfires.

Nothing's claim smells to me like he wants to fake claim but can't decide on the details and so has been deliberately vague.

Have we actually had a game together where either of us have been plain villagers? Maybe we just don't know what that looks like :D
Snap. Just voted for him.

Jester 😛

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s things been? It’s been a while.
Can complain, but that's what a British heritage gets you. Shoulders doing better. Back was worse but today is feeling pretty good. GERD playing up from all the lying down for the back.

None of my health issues are life threatening, so all good :D How are you doing?

Can complain, but that's what a British heritage gets you. Shoulders doing better. Back was worse but today is feeling pretty good. GERD playing up from all the lying down for the back.

None of my health issues are life threatening, so all good :D How are you doing?

Obviously not laughing at the health issues, but glad all is well.

It’s our ‘quieter’ time between the exams and the next teaching session for me, but that just means lots of prep!

Otherwise, it’s got a little colder and a few social bits planned. First chess match of the season for me next Wednesday so hopefully start that off well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back