Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait, no, you were wrong the first time. It's only specific roles in the evil factions that can't target the Chess Hater.

Now why would you get that wrong eh? :p
Dig up!

I quoted the role, including that only certain evil would be killed along with the white king and queen.

This Is Interesting Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Genuinely suss.

So is any role able to kill the SK at night ?
Chess Hater/Serial Killer – The Chess Hater works for himself and his mission is to rid the world of chess. Happy to kill anything or anyone. The Chess Hater gets 1 kill per night and he cannot be killed during the night phase. If the Chess Hater is targeted by the Black Queen's Bishop, Black Queen's Rook, White Queen or White King, the Chess Hater will kill them instead of their chosen target. The Black Queen and her army, and the Black King and his Soldiers cannot win while the Chess Hater is still alive. Seers as a White Pawn. There is no requirement for chess hating behaviour.

The chess hater is night immune. But if they are visited by the minor roles in black or the white king or queen then that person dies instead of their target.

You said it was unforgivable (or somesuch) that noone visited me night 1.
Black King's killer took out BFew, so they didn't visit you.
Black queen's killer is usually the lowest ranked (it might not be the case for Chipmunk's game) so if either BQB or BQR visited you, then you would be dead. Likewise, if the White King visited you, they would be dead.

Ergo, no killer visited you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guarantee you one of Gralin or Nothing is the Black Queen.
Oh I've already agreed that I think Gralin is suss, I'm just saying Raz is also incredibly suss.

Here I am agreeing with the person who tried to kill me.

I'm more inclined to believe anything you claim than anything Zerg is trying to throw around and make stick.
I mean quite clearly Raz has been told to vote jmoo (as it came completely out of the blue) after being so hard on lynching me. If Zerg is in fact the apprentice, expect Raz to be in that PM, which means either they know jmoo's role, or as Gralin said, dank is in the PM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back