Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Me not arsonist! Me villager!

In fact I haven't received a bigfooty PM in about a month. Literally nobody likes me.

Will this change MWPP's mind? haha hell no I'm dying today
you’re right , those first 2 paragraphs are definitely not going to change my mind . That isn’t a typical defence from you.

If someone has played with Wick and can share what their game is like I’ll reconsider , but barring that my vote is locked on you

you’re right , those first 2 paragraphs are definitely not going to change my mind . That isn’t a typical defence from you.

If someone has played with Wick and can share what their game is like I’ll reconsider , but barring that my vote is locked on you
I explained myself a coupe of days ago. with that many roles dictating the play, pages upon pages of shit to catch up on, i have simply been coasting through the game. There's not much for me to add when so many roles are doing the work. The only thing I've latched on to was pam and jmoo getting testy.

And no one thanked me for starting the pam lynch by the way.

It's simple, lynch me and you lynch a villager.

Plus what the hell is my typical defence? Am i that bad that I only have one defence?

**** you
Your second paragraph was more like it
That baby talk and playing the poor me about PMs wasn’t

I see that you haven’t stopped resorting to insults for no reason either ….

It feels like I never left

I explained myself a coupe of days ago. with that many roles dictating the play, pages upon pages of shit to catch up on, i have simply been coasting through the game. There's not much for me to add when so many roles are doing the work. The only thing I've latched on to was pam and jmoo getting testy.

And no one thanked me for starting the pam lynch by the way.

It's simple, lynch me and you lynch a villager.
Yeah, and it was weak then and it’s weak now
You and I are amongst the many who dominate when vanilla . Roles or not. And even if there’s no domination you do at least offer more.

Oh and this is upto town. Given the dog’s modkill and the MM lynch I’m inclined to think most (not ninja) have been disengaged all game I was never going thank you for that. I stayed well away from whatever that Raz v Pam thing was

Don’t tell me Beaston is dead too?

Is there anyone still alive? 😒
Oh they’re alive :)

I laughed for an entirely different reason

I like the vote btw because it enables a tie if the others want to go that way

I’m not changing my vote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, I'm a villager :)

This won't be the first time you have incorrectly cited my play style.
Eh you would claim villager as a role that seers as one, even if you weren’t

Maybe, but this is not even close to your normal game

As before I have no info on Wick and it’s my first game in a year so I can only go off what I know

except for Springfieldians (Villagers), who won’t be notified of their role.
None unfortunately. I wanted to probe DP and Raz of this earlier but realised there would be no point

dank420 please MC Bad Genius

I am not the arsonist so that leaves dank or somebody else who has played funny buggers all game.

Doing treasury reports for P&C I'll be back after lunch

dank420 please MC Bad Genius

I am not the arsonist so that leaves dank or somebody else who has played funny buggers all game.

Doing treasury reports for P&C I'll be back after lunch
What are you then?

this question has been asked, and ignored, several times…

i want to lynch them just to find out!

Yeah, the fact Wickzki has never attempted to claim once despite being prompted to do so makes me think they're the arsonist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back