Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wickzki

Consistently ignoring my questions makes me think they are the arsonist and don't know how to fake claim.

MC Bad Genius

Yeah, the fact Wickzki has never attempted to claim once despite being prompted to do so makes me think they're the arsonist.
if you are a villager the first thing you should do is name your character and create an elaborate back story to help with immersion and to stay invested in the game. true villagers should share this when asked

if you are a villager the first thing you should do is name your character and create an elaborate back story to help with immersion and to stay invested in the game. true villagers should share this when asked
yep like Raz, who committed to a game-long Ralph Wiggum role-play.

Yeah, the fact Wickzki has never attempted to claim once despite being prompted to do so makes me think they're the arsonist.

MWPP your thoughts on this line of logic
I thought this was a claim from a while ago

(due to the Village People reference)

Of course, just because Wick claimed villager doesn't mean they are one
But that goes for Dank too

If anyone has played with Wick before and knows what their usual game is, all ears
But I stand by how this is not how town dank would play

Of course, just because Wick claimed villager doesn't mean they are one
But that goes for Dank too

If anyone has played with Wick before and knows what their usual game is, all ears
But I stand by how this is not how town dank would play
I wouldn't count that as a claim, and he has explicitly ignored me multiple times.

I wouldn't count that as a claim, and he has explicitly ignored me multiple times.
It’s like the jmoo wiggum claim and what the serial claim was originally - a hint rather than than a full blown claim but I consider them claims nonetheless

But as before, doesn’t mean Wick is telling the truth

I just have no idea to go off with Wick

Do you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s like the jmoo wiggum claim and what the serial claim was originally - a hint rather than than a full blown claim but I consider them claims nonetheless

But as before, doesn’t mean Wick is telling the truth

I just have no idea to go off with Wick

Do you?
Never played with Wick before, I just can’t think of a reason why they wouldn’t have answered any questions and won’t outright claim a role other than that they are inexperienced and uncomfortable counter claiming.

Suspicious how happy to go along and work with NinjaSwan MWPP is considering her win condition
I’ll always have time for people who are giving it a crack regardless of their alignment

Ninja is in that boat

Dank and Wick are quite simply not

I don’t win with the arsonist if that is what you are getting at - they are neutral.

Never played with Wick before, I just can’t think of a reason why they wouldn’t have answered any questions and won’t outright claim a role other than that they are inexperienced and uncomfortable counter claiming.
They did answer your outright question about the jailor

I would hope that an arsonist wouldn’t lurk their way to victory but it wouldn’t be the first time

Just came across as absent

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf The Grand Uncle Horace Memorial Simpsons Werewolf (Night 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back