Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet here we are, ignoring it.

I thought jmoo was a flog, well a white knight at least.
its almost like you want to get lynched today

black queens army killed jmoo

that's the group with the apprentice in it

:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTAF is going on.

The Big Bang Theory Coffee GIF by Mayim Bialik

MKMatty seemed a bit trigger happy to jump on the jmoo bandwagon yesterday.

Chipmunk
Eh, it was a placeholder vote so I wasn't wiped from the board. People with a lot more suspicion on them did the same thing as I. I am loving the train of votes on me

My cousin won't be pleased he's caught in the cross hairs though.

If it clears my name, I'll out my role as a bishop, but I'm getting concerned that I'm the faulty one that fell off the table and the dog got to before you could pick it up.

Eh, it was a placeholder vote so I wasn't wiped from the board. People with a lot more suspicion on them did the same thing as I. I am loving the train of votes on me

If it clears my name, I'll out my role as a bishop, but I'm getting concerned that I'm the faulty one that fell off the table and the dog got to before you could pick it up.
Faulty means = broken = not good

That’s for the clarification

My vote sticks lol

Fake results can still be useful what have you gotten so far?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back