Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean if Matty is the bumbling real seer and DP is the confident fake seer we're on a hiding to nothing here
Wouldn’t that be funny!
Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

I mean if Matty is the bumbling real seer and DP is the confident fake seer we're on a hiding to nothing here
Or imagine if this is evil just taking us on a ride. Maybe the choice to intimidate dank was for this situation. It’s a rarer chance, but got to account for everything. Matty definitely isn’t helping himself though.

MKMatty how was your results given to you - as in what did it say?
Did it have successful on any of your returned results or did you just get
Seer - ??

The reason I asked is bc my seers don’t have successful…. Like every other game. I questioned this with chipmunk trying catch him out but didn’t lol

So it made me question my role?

Im okay with risking myself in the name of white. So if I’m the fake seer… poo!

But If Im the real seer then yippy!

I seered MKMatty just on his posting status, so if he’s the blackmailer then lucky shot!!

We won’t know until one of us dies or someone wants to claim the fake or real seer also lol

Seer - ??

The reason I asked is bc my seers don’t have successful…. Like every other game. I questioned this with chipmunk trying catch him out but didn’t lol

I seered MKMatty just on his posting status, so if he’s the blackmailer then lucky shot!!

We won’t know until one of us dies or someone wants to claim the fake or real seer also lol
There are other ways to confirm other than lynching

Yes but we are in the process of finding a lynch… yeah? You have a better suggestion
I mean like I said early the most obvious target is MM. dank all over them yesterday, gets intimidated today, they have only really voted and ticked over the post counts with random conversation. Ticks all my suss boxes. Surely someone had more concrete info though.

I just find it strange no one would counter a “false seer/seer role” if it meant taking out a confirmed evil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seer - ??

Yeah neither. My results were in the following format

Name - Role

Seer - ??

If you get a result then it is successful. But a “fake seer” result is also successful. It’s only unsuccessful if you’re roleblocked or the like.

I just find it strange we’re lynching a potential seer. Let’s say worst case scenario they’re the blackmailer. It’s not the end of the world, but the cost of losing the seer is far greater than keeping the blackmailer. The fact no one has claimed is strange. I’d be more inclined to at least put pressure on someone starting with Marc who IMO I’d be stunned if they weren’t evil based on their posting.

Feel free to chip in too Ocha905 I'm going off gut.

But to me lynching the potential seer makes no bloody sense. DemurePrincess could seer Ocha tonight for example and that confirms it once and for all. It's not worth getting the "blackmailer" as it is losing a seer.

I just find it strange we’re lynching a potential seer. Let’s say worst case scenario they’re the blackmailer. It’s not the end of the world, but the cost of losing the seer is far greater than keeping the blackmailer. The fact no one has claimed is strange. I’d be more inclined to at least put pressure on someone starting with Marc who IMO I’d be stunned if they weren’t evil based on their posting.
Well maybe we start a campaign to lynch Marc then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back