Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well maybe we start a campaign to lynch Marc then?
That is what I'm suggesting yeah. Him or the other two lurkers, but he's the one that has stuck out like dogs balls to me, and dank saw it yesterday too and now dank is intimidated.

That is what I'm suggesting yeah. Him or the other two lurkers, but he's the one that has stuck out like dogs balls to me, and dank saw it yesterday too and now dank is intimidated.
Well I have changed my vote to Marc, so we will see where this leads.

So the only two "good" roles that aren't out (other than another flog) are essentially the doc and vig. As long as we don't lynch one of them or the seer, we'll be right. We've only lost villagers up to his point from good, so can't be many left.

Confirmed good:
4. jannissary (FLOG)
21. Ocha905 (FLOG)

Claimed good no counter:
9. DemurePrincess (SEER/FAKE SEER)
18. MKMatty (SEER/FAKE SEER)

The rest (14 total): 6 evil, 1 flog, 1 doc, 6 villagers
1. BEaston
2. Gralin
5. The Majestic
7. dogs105
8. Kurve
10. MarcMaverick
11. CursingFijian
13. por_please_ya
14. dank420_
15. MC Bad Genius
16. Nothing
17. Pie 4 Life
22. Wickzki
23. I bleed Blue

Seems more villagers than I thought but this looks about right.

My suggestion is to lynch someone from the bottom group.

Also convenient to seer the dead SK.
Always convenient to fake a claim as a seer with someone that's always dead. I mean, Zerg is probably who I would've seered on Night 1 too, but its still convenient.

I just find it strange we’re lynching a potential seer. Let’s say worst case scenario they’re the blackmailer. It’s not the end of the world, but the cost of losing the seer is far greater than keeping the blackmailer. The fact no one has claimed is strange. I’d be more inclined to at least put pressure on someone starting with Marc who IMO I’d be stunned if they weren’t evil based on their posting.
But what if he's not actually the Blackmailer? We don't have confirmation whether DP is the true or fake seer, but my guess is fake because I don't believe Nothing is telling the truth about the "joke" post. The reason for that is that the intimidation in his post had some similar instructions to my intimidation (i.e. that my las post would have to include a forced vote for a specific player). And no one would've known that except me and Nothing (and his PM).

So it's actually possible that MKMatty is another evil. I mean, he's either that or the real seer in my opinion.

Always convenient to fake a claim as a seer with someone that's always dead. I mean, Zerg is probably who I would've seered on Night 1 too, but its still convenient.

But what if he's not actually the Blackmailer? We don't have confirmation whether DP is the true or fake seer, but my guess is fake because I don't believe Nothing is telling the truth about the "joke" post. The reason for that is that the intimidation in his post had some similar instructions to my intimidation (i.e. that my las post would have to include a forced vote for a specific player). And no one would've known that except me and Nothing (and his PM).

So it's actually possible that MKMatty is another evil. I mean, he's either that or the real seer in my opinion.
THat's what I was suggesting before (slim chance) is that the other seer is not coming forward which would be dank. Otherwise I see no reason why someone wouldn't come forward. But right now it seems stupid to lynch a claimed good with no counter over an unclaimed player. Unless we hit the doc or vig from the bottom list I made, then there's no real damage to the village, certainly less so than lynching the seer.

2 correct seer Results so either real seer or evil

Neither of DPs results have been confirmed but nobody has challenged either of them and said they're also a seer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also interesting that MC Bad Genius you'd rather take a chance at lynching a seer than lynching an unknown, with the hope they are something else. If MM came in and claimed doc or vig no counter, then that's something. But if they're just a "villager" I would rather lynch a villager than the potential seer.

THat's what I was suggesting before (slim chance) is that the other seer is not coming forward which would be dank. Otherwise I see no reason why someone wouldn't come forward. But right now it seems stupid to lynch a claimed good with no counter over an unclaimed player. Unless we hit the doc or vig from the bottom list I made, then there's no real damage to the village, certainly less so than lynching the seer.
OK, I'll change to MarcMaverick as long as the Vig kills Nothing tonight. There's no way that post was a joke.

Chipmunk

Also interesting that MC Bad Genius you'd rather take a chance at lynching a seer than lynching an unknown, with the hope they are something else. If MM came in and claimed doc or vig no counter, then that's something. But if they're just a "villager" I would rather lynch a villager than the potential seer.
Nah, I was on Nothing. Was just catching up on the discussion.

Not taken that much notice, but he's pretty all over the shop in most games I've played, I think.
Just popping in to tick the posts over. For me, not adding anything to the discourse like he wants to get the post count up but still lay low without 'lurking'.

If no one turns up, who is currently leading the lynch? And do we need a backup plan?
If MKMatty is the seer and MM is in a faction as I expect, I suspect there will be at least three people who don't "turn up"

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back