Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

So we've got the blackmailer and the apprentice in one day, and didn't kill the seer. We've had worse days.
We should also get a detailed list of who voted for who that lynch, at least from Nothing's side it could be telling.

MK needs to give you a big kiss because he was not gonna save himself
I mean I can't believe I needed to come in and say 'perhaps we don't kill the potential seer', but here we are.

We should also get a detailed list of who voted for who that lynch, at least from Nothing's side it could be telling.
I had originally voted for Nothing, changed to MKMatty, I had thought the idea of his 'mistake' was suss but was going to let the vote for MK play out then changed to MM.

I mean I can't believe I needed to come in and say 'perhaps we don't kill the potential seer', but here we are.
It was lucky that you did otherwise, we would have made a grave error.

Soz, MKMatty

So now you're confirmed as the fake seer DemurePrincess therefore it's fair to say MKMatty is the real seer.
I still feel like Matty is sketchy. But this is probably just the person I get a suss read on early and am never able to let go of. It happens to me every game and I can't ever take the blinkers off.

I still feel like Matty is sketchy. But this is probably just the person I get a suss read on early and am never able to let go of. It happens to me every game and I can't ever take the blinkers off.
Again without a counter claim (now anyone can) you have to take him at his word. If no one claims seer, then you have to assume he's it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These were the votes up until maybe 3pm. I haven’t got all the changes back to Mav

Porps MKMatty-nothing

Nothing IBB- MKMatty-dogs-mkmatty

Dank Nothing-MKMatty-P4L-gra-DP-kurve-mbg-CF-IBB-ocha-wickzki-jannasary-dank-dogs-mkmatty

Kurve MKMatty
MCG Nothing
Maj Nothing-mkmatty
Dogs MKMatty
CJ Nothing
BE Mkmatty

These were the votes up until maybe 3pm. I haven’t got all the changes back to Mav

Porps MKMatty-nothing

Dank Nothing-MKMatty-P4L-gra-DP-kurve-mbg-CF-IBB-ocha-wickzki-jannasary-dank-dogs-mkmatty

Kurve MKMatty
MCG Nothing
Maj Nothing-mkmatty
Dogs MKMatty
CJ Nothing
BE Mkmatty
Changes back to Mav will be telling. I think the GF will have stayed on MKMatty. If Nothing wasn't at risk they could have hidden, but with the close vote I reckon they held on MKMatty.

Porps MKMatty-nothing

Kurve MKMatty
MCG Nothing
Maj Nothing-mkmatty-MarcMaverick
Dogs MKMatty
CJ Nothing
BE Mkmatty

Edited mine there to MarcMaverick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back