CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
springbank have a few handy players, toohey, yeung, few others etc etc. simon karmouche is meant to be a real shining light for them as well, havent seen him play though

mate why would u say they got there skills from waubra... they come from northern territory.. why do u reckon they left waubra... because they didnt want them.. they would crap all over u...

from the weekends results i would say waubra are the most overated team in the comp. good luck this weekend against clunes thats all i can say

from the weekends results i would say waubra are the most overated team in the comp. good luck this weekend against clunes thats all i can say

bit too early to say that mate its only been what, 2 rounds?

and they've apparently got a few good players still to come back and maybe with kyle eyers playing they could as well make what you just said wrong?! :D

players from waubra can tell us this, is there room for improvement in their team? i'd have to say there would be from their list on paper.

bit too early to say that mate its only been what, 2 rounds?

and they've apparently got a few good players still to come back and maybe with kyle eyers playing they could as well make what you just said wrong?! :D

players from waubra can tell us this, is there room for improvement in their team? i'd have to say there would be from their list on paper.
Nah im with Hutchie.
On paper Waubra really don't look the goods

Your obviously a dalesford player, but fair comments.
Do you think if waubra got a bit harder they could be a team that would make finals? Where do you think they will finish at the end of the year?
Are they better than bunniyong? who are your best players? Do you reckon you blokes can beat hepburn?

Do you know anything about springbank and who their good players are?
Do you know what has happened to gordon, dunnstown and bungaree?

i reckon thiers a bit of improvment waubra could make. think they might have been talked up to much. i'd say 6th, 7th if thier lucky. they would be better than bunniyong...more talls better mid field. be a good game against hepburn. match up pretty good on paper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah im with Hutchie.
On paper Waubra really don't look the goods

Mate, Hutchie never said waubra dont look good on paper...

Waubra have played Dalesford and Newlyn. Dalesford is a serious threat for the premiership, whilst Newlyn pushed Bungaree and looked as if they could win.

I wouldnt be writing Waubra off just yet, especially with so many still out of the side.

Waubra have played Dalesford and Newlyn. Dalesford is a serious threat for the premiership, whilst Newlyn pushed Bungaree and looked as if they could win.

I wouldnt be writing Waubra off just yet, especially with so many still out of the side.

YEAHHHH
icon10.gif

But Bunga don't have the sort of fire power they've had in recent years

ide like to no who waubra still have to come in can i have names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back