CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

he would have gone close..
waubra have a good side on paper mate, and when they get it together watch out.

I know waubra have a good side on paper and i have no doubt that when there full side is all fit and training together they will gell and certainly be a force. Especially is Eyers plays i'm sure he will bring some mates from school.

Dont write off Waubra and watch out for Bungaree and Ballan. I think Ballan will give S'bank a flogging because the 'Bankers arn't as good as people think they are.

Condradicting myself am i? name one instance of contradiction.
Just because ive actually answered to any question or point you've made, often of which have nothing to do with what this even started about ie. locals, your diverting the conversation to find some flaw in my argument.
For instance, when did my football ability or even the seniors or reserves have anything to do with glory hunting.
ive fully referred to any player in the last 4 years in my arguments and on that basis any glory hunting accusations you've had have been well and truly put to the sword. I dont know any of this years side that well yet but whats to say they wont become senior players for the club. im willing to put whatever you like on the fact that the under 18 side from this year will retain 80+% of the players at the club for next year.
And by the way Justin Stevens was a junior at the club prior to last year and went into Ballarat for a year to play another year of a lower age group.
To spiderpig, Bunga definatly down on the last 4 years but also agree with the suggestion that they are one key forward of a premiership side. Unfortunatly there is a big difference between having a key forward and not in the under 18s so at this stage hard to place. In saying that they have great depth and will be capable of taking to the top sides, just as they are capable of losing to lesser sides.
Daylesford the big mover i think, only two weeks in but back to back thumpings is pretty significant at this time of year. Definatly think that they are contenders, should be an interesting match between them and Bunga this weekend. Bunga were pretty ordinary today, struggling in the wet weather and will need huge improvements this week.
Springbank?? The mystery at this stage, not sold yet but we'll see

Jesus you are an odd little man aren't you. Im not sure where to start because most of that shit you wrote doesn't even make sense.
You took a weak gutted snipe at bendelle for moving from Ballan to Gordon and back again. He is a glory seeker you reckon but the players who move to Bungaree from other clubs - who are doing the exact same thing you peanut - are not glory seekers?? I suppose they just randomly choose Bungaree do they? Maybe they like the colours or perhaps they've heard how delightful it is getting spat on by that silly old man who coaches during one of his rants. If they were down near the bottom nobody would go near the joint. Glory seekers and thats that.

I wonder why you don't know many of this years side well. Because they are new? Don't waste any time because they'll be gone before you know it. 4 flags in a row and how many players have stuck around and are playing senior footy? **** all.

As for Justin Stevens where did he first play footy. I'll give you a hint - it wasnt bungaree. Glory seeker? Nooo! Not at Bungaree.

Your not the only one sniping and taking cheap shots on here but at least everyone else will at some stage play against the people theyre potting - not like you - your just a coward. Grow up and stop trolling the junior threads. Glory seeker

Who do you think will league?
Do you reckon if eyers played from round 1 he would win league and waubra might have won at least 1 game?

James Mason from the Learmonth Football Club has got the league best and fairest easily!
No doubt in my mind, most underrated player i've seen, watch out for him when you come up against the Lakies

James Mason from the Learmonth Football Club has got the league best and fairest easily!
No doubt in my mind, most underrated player i've seen, watch out for him when you come up against the Lakies

Beilve me i've heard alot about this bloke from skillsy1991 and he rates him very highly along with CheckThis who reates him highly. Pretty sure he's a rated player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back