CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan Masters would be one, dont rate him one bit. netballers go harder then him.
Also that James Mason, has been talked up like the next chris judd on this forum and when we played him did not even notice the kid

Best: Jimmy Rodgers (Hepburn), Joel Antonio (Creswick), (Joe Malone (Hepburn), Brendan Masters (Ballan), Robert Marlow (Clunes), Daniel Chester (Beaufort), Bayden McKinnon (Ballan)

how can this be true if he gets in the best at interleague??

Whats everybodys tip for the week?
and lets face it guys we've all seen jim mason play his probably the best in the league and the reason he doesnt get in the best is cause teams put 5-6 players on him per game to stop him.

and tips? not your tips donald regan i dont respect your opinion:thumbsu:

my tips

learmonth over bunnies by 50
newlyn over clunes by 50
dford over dunnstown by 70
wickers over gordon by 40
hepburn over springbank by 30
ballan over beaufort by 100
waubra over bunga by 20

my tips

learmonth over bunnies by 50
newlyn over clunes by 50
dford over dunnstown by 70
wickers over gordon by 40
hepburn over springbank by 30
waubra over bunga by 20
Learmonth by 5 goals
clunes by 2 goals hopefully
dford by 130 points
creswick by 70
springbank by a goal
ballan
bungaree by 200 points

learmonth over bunnies by 60
newlyn over clunes by 10, clunes are hungry for a win
dford over dunnstown by 100
creswick over gordon by 70
springbank over hepburn by 10, springbank are underrated
waubra and bunga will be a draw

Best: Jimmy Rodgers (Hepburn), Joel Antonio (Creswick), (Joe Malone (Hepburn), Brendan Masters (Ballan), Robert Marlow (Clunes), Daniel Chester (Beaufort), Bayden McKinnon (Ballan)

how can this be true if he gets in the best at interleague??
your a joke masters stop talking yourself up ya big girl......

your a joke masters stop talking yourself up ya big girl......
haha so the truth comes out, your an absolute joke masters, been reading your posts for a while and all you do is try to pretend your from daylesford and talk yaself or other ballan people up. the interleague team wasn't that crash hot and nothing really to be proud of getting in the best. lucky your tall coz if i was the ballan coach you woulda been dropped by now. mates tell me you havent done a full nights training at ballan yet, always have an injury to complain about, team mates are getting fed up i hear.
Harden up a bit and stop talking yaself up when your no good!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

haha so the truth comes out, your an absolute joke masters, been reading your posts for a while and all you do is try to pretend your from daylesford and talk yaself or other ballan people up. the interleague team wasn't that crash hot and nothing really to be proud of getting in the best. lucky your tall coz if i was the ballan coach you woulda been dropped by now. mates tell me you havent done a full nights training at ballan yet, always have an injury to complain about, team mates are getting fed up i hear.
Harden up a bit and stop talking yaself up when your no good!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

nothing worse than people always complaining about injurys, always looking for the sympothy vote..:thumbsdown: If footys to hard on ya mate, i'm sure the ballan netball team will have you.

nothing worse than people always complaining about injurys, always looking for the sympothy vote..:thumbsdown: If footys to hard on ya mate, i'm sure the ballan netball team will have you.
oh i dunno about that the ballan netball team wants to keep as far away as possible from him haha there heaps tougher then him

is 'lovettsagun' really bredan masters?? thats good to know!
have a look at the majority of his posts and its always got something to do with himself and how good he thinks he is.
got found out brendan may aswell make a new account where you can brag about yaself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

learmonth over bunnies by 60
newlyn over clunes by 10, clunes are hungry for a win
dford over dunnstown by 100
springbank over hepburn by 10, springbank are underrated
waubra and bunga will be a draw
learmonth over bunnies by 30
newlyn over clunes by 50,
dford over dunnstown by 75
hepburn over springbank , if it wasnt at hepburn bankers would win.
ballan over beaufort by 65
waubra over bunga in a great game

have a look at the majority of his posts and its always got something to do with himself and how good he thinks he is.
got found out brendan may aswell make a new account where you can brag about yaself.
or he could just go and try make some frinds in year 10.. cause the year 11s hate him.

or he could just go and try make some frinds in year 10.. cause the year 11s hate him.
na surely not, he is the great brendan masters, superstar of the ballan football club, next chris judd. he would be best mates with everyone wouldnt he???? hahahaha:D

haha nah mate, far from it.

my mates told me that ballan had 3 or 4 players out against springbank and bunga although to hear about there 1st quarter against dunnstown not sold on them yet either. think the top 3-4 will be a...

reckon ballan cos its being played at ballan and they have a full strength side this weekend. ash mullane will play. dont know why dyl bendelle didnt play but he is back aswell also when they played...

was talking to justin the other day at the interchange and he siad he played him in school footy and kicked 5 on him and thats the east ballarat high team to. probs not the best delivery. if i could...

yer i heard that Paterson kicked a few?? never heard of him before is he a recruit??
i think it will be very interesting. will they drop someone in the hole?? what do you think?

ballan dayelsford easily game of the round??

matt caufield from ballan got in the best on the weekend anyone rate him??

Ballan v Daylesford:
i think ballan can get over the line but only if they play like a team. the players that have been there for a while like goldie romeo masters nielson dale will all have to...

well obviously if i played him today lol ha ha ha there good players were drew pierce justin pierce ash mullane brendan masters(people told me he was terrible) some 24 bloke i think he was pretty.

ha ha they seemed alright today. that masters was in the ruck the last quarter and strated to bet our ruckman drew pearce couldnt even do that:eek:

ha ha have you even played him?? pretty sure he was one of the few reasons we lost on the weekend. didnt do much for the first half but stood up in the last when he did play in the ruck. he started...

was watching interleague training tonight and the coach wasnt to happy with the boys performance

i was there watching n i thought masters went alrioght for a whole game of ruck won probs 3/4s of the ruck taps lol ha matty conder did alright to when he was at ff dnt know why the coach put him on...

how can this...

thought id dig up the evidence,,, there is his posts that make it seem like him
wow i never really thought about it but its him

my mates told me that ballan had 3 or 4 players out against springbank and bunga although to hear about there 1st quarter against dunnstown not sold on them yet either. think the top 3-4 will be a...

reckon ballan cos its being played at ballan and they have a full strength side this weekend. ash mullane will play. dont know why dyl bendelle didnt play but he is back aswell also when they played...

was talking to justin the other day at the interchange and he siad he played him in school footy and kicked 5 on him and thats the east ballarat high team to. probs not the best delivery. if i could...

yer i heard that Paterson kicked a few?? never heard of him before is he a recruit??
i think it will be very interesting. will they drop someone in the hole?? what do you think?

Ballan v Daylesford:
i think ballan can get over the line but only if they play like a team. the players that have been there for a while like goldie romeo masters nielson dale will all have to...

well obviously if i played him today lol ha ha ha there good players were drew pierce justin pierce ash mullane brendan masters(people told me he was terrible) some 24 bloke i think he was pretty.

ha ha they seemed alright today. that masters was in the ruck the last quarter and strated to bet our ruckman drew pearce couldnt even do that:eek:

ha ha have you even played him?? pretty sure he was one of the few reasons we lost on the weekend. didnt do much for the first half but stood up in the last when he did play in the ruck. he started...

was watching interleague training tonight and the coach wasnt to happy with the boys performance

i was there watching n i thought masters went alrioght for a whole game of ruck won probs 3/4s of the ruck taps lol ha matty conder did alright to when he was at ff dnt know why the coach put him on...

how can this...

right on the money there fal, i was thinking for a bit you were talking about the ballan daylesford game and was about to say your a bit behind on the dates

Ballan v Daylesford:

how can this...

great detective work brendan. It comes a close second to mine and mickey mouses detective work to find out who the notorious loveforafl was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back