CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
carn scotty show some balls and have a real dip.
and if nodoby else cares then whyd you post about him?
seems to me that you are contradictin yourself..
i think your a bit slow mate but dw you'll get there one day ;)
I love it! :D:D You're a machine!
Here you are thinking your gods gift!

...You are a true mess my friend...

I mentioned that i heard about the kid for the first time, which i guess is no surprise, and how much of an arrogant young lad he seemed to be. Don't get me wrong mate because I simply don't know the guy, just stating what i heard and it really amused me. I'm sure I am not contradicting myself because I cannot see in anyway how i have. Not one bit!
All i said was "I managed to hear..." so how was I trying to prove a point? ...but who's here to judge really? I hardly know the kid. But if I had 2 cents worth to say, I would say i heard he is a 'fast' kid and that is it.

Nobody cared last night about him. Talking about him now is not really going to do much.

Anyway champ, i'll leave you and your hand lotion+tissues business to yourself. :thumbsu:

hahahahaha your a crack up fella.
ill cop that he is arrogant as all hell.
comin from you scotty, youve posted so much
on here im sure youll find i gf one day
but dw im sure youll soon figure out the guys
on here dont really like you or want you
it'll be the day you become a man.
goodnight scott haha

So now it becomes unrelated to football? Shame.
Posted so much because unlike yourself, I know what I am doing.
Who's to say I don't kid? You're the one talking up ya family for past couple of nights so I guess you're not really the keen kid on the look for some? Or do you gradually log off the computer each night and stand on the corner down the road? Sad life mate. I would help but you know...
Here is the kid talking up his cousin like he is Pele's and Abletts' deformed child and he is telling me to become a man?
I really don't see how you have, in any way, put up any good arguments mate. Shame to see! I'd expect more from a Bee cousin.

bahahahahahahahaha thats the gayest thing i think ive ever heard hhahahahahahahahahahahhahhahha just do yaself a favour and stop embarassin yourself!! hahaha
Now that my friend, right there, is a contradiction. Game. Set. Match:rolleyes:

hahahaha seriously stop embarassing yourself!!!
stop trolling the thread people dont wanna read about joel bee

I have a cousin who is highly rated as pro junior golfer in Australia yet see me talking him up? Ha nup! Why? Because of a thing called respect, my dear.

Nobody wants to listen to some cousin of yours who is going to make a 'massive difference'! Then people realise that you don't have respect for anybody else. That is why nobody cares because nobody is going to give you respect back. It's a shit life mate i'll give you that but it gets really terrible when norms such as respect are not shown.
:thumbsu:

Anybody here rate Nick Hynes for Waubra?

EDIT: News on the dock is that Nic Hanson is out for the season...

had my suspicions.
*sigh.
I really don't see how I can possibly be wasting time with this muppet? I mean, seriously, you haven't done anything since the shit turned purple. You are a true muppet. Go head to Bay 13, I'm sure you'll be loved there! Or maybe TLC if it was still on this site.:thumbsu: You have really hit a new low for yourself kid. Catch

the season begins warming their hands for a finals showdown..they draw nearer very soon..who will make the cut? bunga? bankers? hepburn? also there have been some very strong rumours leaking from the waubra ship
-the gallaghers have commited some more inbred sex and plan to form a wauballagher side by 2020.
-coach has made a dramitic swing in deciding dermot conaughton as captain for the remainder of the season
-and also it appears that the club has set out scouts looking to pick up matt cullinan as a late draft from redan, but the trouble there is..there not sure if his head will fit in the changeroom door!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

danny lahey from buninyong (new recruit) beautiful pace and skills...look out, has potential to be a real threat...he stands out in buninyongs squad from the rest. if you see his flaming crown coming toward you, you had better get out of his way or risk a broken back

danny lahey from buninyong (new recruit) beautiful pace and skills...look out, has potential to be a real threat...he stands out in buninyongs squad from the rest. if you see his flaming crown coming toward you, you had better get out of his way or risk a broken back
yeah and jesus is going to play for dunnstown

yeah he is- his name is matt mathers;)
mat mathers is the worst player on the college SECONDS list. he is a trash footballer who has no skills, and a mouth that is more arrogant than a combination of anyone put together. he got cut after the first rebels tryout, thanks to his hopelessness. he claims he can play yet never delivers. college made a big mistake in giving matt mathers a scholarship cos as far as the eye can see he is not much chop.

i agree with bee, that clarke bloke needs to stop thinking his opinion is the only one matters, majority of people just talk shit on this and no offence, but what you say isnt any different

i all so agree with brendan and you mickey mouse, clarke should just stopping writing in this thread cause he doesnt even play in this league and wouldnt know a thing about it, so on behalf of brendan mickey mouse selwoodsuperstar and me i think you should stop writing in this thread

the season begins warming their hands for a finals showdown..they draw nearer very soon..who will make the cut? bunga? bankers? hepburn? also there have been some very strong rumours leaking from the waubra ship
-the gallaghers have commited some more inbred sex and plan to form a wauballagher side by 2020.
-coach has made a dramitic swing in deciding dermot conaughton as captain for the remainder of the season
-and also it appears that the club has set out scouts looking to pick up matt cullinan as a late draft from redan, but the trouble there is..there not sure if his head will fit in the changeroom door!
if your gonna talk shit mate go on myspace, except for the matt cullinan call, that was spot on.

mat mathers is the worst player on the college SECONDS list. he is a trash footballer who has no skills, and a mouth that is more arrogant than a combination of anyone put together. he got cut after the first rebels tryout, thanks to his hopelessness. he claims he can play yet never delivers. college made a big mistake in giving matt mathers a scholarship cos as far as the eye can see he is not much chop.
Could not agree any more my friend! Wears his rebels singlet around like it was attached to his skin for good! Glad he hasn't been at school for 2 weeks:thumbsu:

haha pauline nice comments
it would be good if the gallaghers could get this breeding plan moving a bit faster to give the u/15's a side!
couldn't see matt cullinan comming out this year but dont be suprised if he is there next year
personally i like what clark is giving to this thread, at least he doesn't go around reving himself or random strugglers up

hahha rebals aint hard to get to at all...
i went there 2 years in a row and im not that good
the real rebals is the tac cup one! not the legends
or schoolboys there a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back