CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the season begins warming their hands for a finals showdown..they draw nearer very soon..who will make the cut? bunga? bankers? hepburn? also there have been some very strong rumours leaking from the waubra ship
-the gallaghers have commited some more inbred sex and plan to form a wauballagher side by 2020.
-coach has made a dramitic swing in deciding dermot conaughton as captain for the remainder of the season
-and also it appears that the club has set out scouts looking to pick up matt cullinan as a late draft from redan, but the trouble there is..there not sure if his head will fit in the changeroom door!
yeh nice comments.. gallaghers are waubra.. also right about meathead (matt cullinan) and i dont respect fred hollows opinion

Cool. Any CHFL boys ever good enough to make Legends?
yeah definateley, rodgers is a guarantee in the side, coaches see him as too lazy though. billy albert is a strong performer also. next year dunnstown could see numbers rising a bit after word has appeared they have approached damo guertz and isaac kirby from bfl. both strong players who could help towners for their first win in a few years

hahha rebals aint hard to get to at all...
i went there 2 years in a row and im not that good
the real rebals is the tac cup one! not the legends
or schoolboys there a joke
brendan you left the bfl cause you were a shockin player. you were chosen because your height at a young age and to tell you the truth your a ******* who has the skills of a freeze dried parrot

thats unfortunate for the bunga boys, if your going to win you will need him .[/quote

I disagree... waubra are that arogant that their guard might be down and bunga might win in a upset.

wouldnt really be a upset i dont think
look at the ladder we are both 6 wins 2 loss's
and nearly the same percentage
and we have knocked off ballan
and they knocked off hepburn
so expect it to be close..

yeah definateley, rodgers is a guarantee in the side, coaches see him as too lazy though. billy albert is a strong performer also. next year dunnstown could see numbers rising a bit after word has appeared they have approached damo guertz and isaac kirby from bfl. both strong players who could help towners for their first win in a few years

oh crap isaac kirby is comming out to the CHFL this calls for everyone to start worrying!!!!
i think the towners will be alright next year as they wont loose too many players. Damo would be a huge help for them but kirby isn't one to brag about

So love4afl is Waubra shut down Conder and Trevenan, where will your goals come from?

funny you say that i was lookin at our leadin goal kickers
its conder 28 trev 19 then me 10 then its goes to nothin much haha
but me cousin joel is a mad goal kicker if he plays...
see what happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats unfortunate for the bunga boys, if your going to win you will need him .[/quote

I disagree... waubra are that arogant that their guard might be down and bunga might win in a upset.
your clueless mate... im from waubra and i tipped bunga to go in favorites, ive never seen him play, just going by what brendan and others have said... but by the looks of things he wont be playing.

i had a good chin wag with joel today and he didnt really seem interested in where he plays he said he will probably start up foward but yeah apart from that gave me nothing

funny you say that i was lookin at our leadin goal kickers
its conder 28 trev 19 then me 10 then its goes to nothin much haha
but me cousin joel is a mad goal kicker if he plays...
see what happens
yeah cos hes quite selfish on the field. kicked 1.7 against redan last year. u would think after the 3rd point u would start to look for teammates. if his clearance isnt on the website in the morning i wouldnt expect hes allowed to play

yeah cos hes quite selfish on the field. kicked 1.7 against redan last year. u would think after the 3rd point u would start to look for teammates. if his clearance isnt on the website in the morning i wouldnt expect hes allowed to play

yeah i told him to not be selfish out bunga the boys wouldnt like it haha

Dunnstown copped a fair hiding against waubra. but i belive they will be n alright team next year with azz mullane, jas leanord, Dom Cartledge n i heard they have picked up a new player cam dunne??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back