CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahha rebals aint hard to get to at all...
i went there 2 years in a row and im not that good
the real rebals is the tac cup one! not the legends
or schoolboys there a joke

yeah he tried out last year for the TAC cup side, as he is too old for legends or school boys
I believe college gave him a scollarship for acting or drama or something right up his alley, not football thank god

yeah he tried out last year for the TAC cup side, as he is too old for legends or school boys
I believe college gave him a scollarship for acting or drama or something right up his alley, not football thank god

really??? tac cup would be outta his league wouldnt they??
cant say i have seen him play but if nathan horbury is
in and outta the team they must be amazing

really??? tac cup would be outta his league wouldnt they??
cant say i have seen him play but if nathan horbury is
in and outta the team they must be amazing

umm yeah he got the letter to try out because he dominated in a divison 3 competition for port arlington (very poor comp) and yes the rebels was certainly out of his league hence him being cut at the first oppitunity. rates himself though, always saying how he has a chance of making it in the big time, be it football or acting

jesus christ cant believe the blow masters is coping here
he is playing pretty good footy and has came a long way since last year he may not be the hardest guy on the field but is a big KID (he is only young) with good speed and skills aint that bad he has really only expressed facts about himself and the ballan team being from ballan and that would be the main game that he would know about atleast he doesnt write on here shit thats not true and talk up absolute tossbags who really cant get a kick...
give the kid a break
Pearcey

he is playing pretty good footy and has came a long way since last year he may not be the hardest guy on the field but is a big KID (he is only young) with good speed and skills aint that bad he has really only expressed facts about himself and the ballan team being from ballan and that would be the main game that he would know about atleast he doesnt write on here shit thats not true and talk up absolute tossbags who really cant get a kick...
give the kid a break
Pearcey

haha drew i love ya work.

umm yeah he got the letter to try out because he dominated in a divison 3 competition for port arlington (very poor comp) and yes the rebels was certainly out of his league hence him being cut at the first oppitunity. rates himself though, always saying how he has a chance of making it in the big time, be it football or acting

http://www.myspace.com/mathersishere

ahahaha pissa randomly come across him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

give the kid a break
Pearcey

He is only 1 or 2 years younger than most of us on here, he is even older than some and there is younger blokes playing alot better footy. But yeah fair point there, he has come a long way, needs to keep doing what he's doing and he'll be right when it comes down at the end of the year

rodgers, dowler(from what i hear) and not to sure who else..
the team that i was in was nearly all bfl players and like 2 or 3 chfl players
and the random 1 or so from the lpfl

-Yeah Rodgers whos currently in the squad, also Learmonth's favourite son Todd Curran whos in there aswell. Bryce Dowler is certainly good enough and should be in there next year. Daniel Chester (Beaufort) was close to making the squad. Not sure who else.
-Making the Legends is one thing but then going onto rebels is another, much harder to make the TAC side than the younger side as kids get older

-Yeah Rodgers whos currently in the squad, also Learmonth's favourite son Todd Curran whos in there aswell. Bryce Dowler is certainly good enough and should be in there next year. Daniel Chester (Beaufort) was close to making the squad. Not sure who else.
-Making the Legends is one thing but then going onto rebels is another, much harder to make the TAC side than the younger side as kids get older
daylesford numbers for 2010 have increased ten fold after the coach made a proposition for the players to bring all their boyfriends along to the club....so it looks like daylesford are going to be a "loose" club if ya no what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back