CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate the whole world doesnt revolve around you its about a different time with different posts so pull ya head in ya goose
Pfft obvious it doesn't Brendan. Just stating truth but obviously you can't handle it;)

Pfft obvious it doesn't Brendan. Just stating truth but obviously you can't handle it;)

omg you are a tool. if you have a good read its not about the posts with me and you... you truely are a joke. did you not read on here earlier nobody likes you on this thread so why dont you just leave you keep making a fool of yourself. good night

omg you are a tool. if you have a good read its not about the posts with me and you... you truely are a joke. did you not read on here earlier nobody likes you on this thread so why dont you just leave you keep making a fool of yourself. good night

i like him, stop making up false facts!

true that, do not rate that tom miller as much as he was talked up, he was way taller than us and we still had a bigger leap than him, dylan lewis was much better and could tap ruck very well, waubra were very hard at the ball will expect to see them there come finals time ! dowler and dalton played real well for them

eighty odd points.. they out scored us in the last quarter.... how'd you go today??????????

was a close game all day they were up by 3 goals at 3 quarter time then we had the wind last quarter and didnt use it well... so they won by like 3 goals.. i kicked like 4.3 i think haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game between bunga and waubra today. see sawing all day. good tough game. The big result tho was bunniyong beating learmonth by 50 points. didnt think learmonth were that s**t

tom miller was definatly not best on for waubra, dalton or dowler was, was a great game tho, hopefully we make it to finals and play them again i'll be looking forward to it !

Anyone seen a lad called Jake Collins, plays for Beaufort, been hearing good things about him, quick with excellent skills is the word????

Joel Antonio is playing seniors for Creswick tomorrow and Todd Curran is doing the same over at Learmonth.

todd curran played 18s and seniors mate, he played the first 3 quarters in 18s and then played seniors but he didn't play as well as what we were expecting. he is a bloody good player though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back